No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adviser: Malignaggi in Line for Mayweather w/Porter Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
    would that make him undisputed since he'd have the wba wbc and ibf? or does he need pacs wbo belt as well?
    Well Judah was called undisputed with the WBA,WBC,IBF and Ring, and he was the last undisputed ww champion

Comment

Of course he would. It would only make sense for that fight to happen. It has big implicationsin it. A unification bout involving floyd? This fight would sell just based off its a unification match. If anybody thought manny didnt have leverage before, he would be virtually helpless in negotiations. Floyd would be undisputed champ while raking in millions in dollars and ppv buys. Cant be that combo

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
        I see showtime having a hard time selling any welterweight not named Bradley or Pacman to the public. Ideally it should be Floyd/Lara if he gets by Canelo. Realistically Floyd goes no where near Lara and all the business experts will be there to tell us why.
        Please stop Bush,dont try to start hyping Lara as the nexy monster floyd is ducking...please dont..you did it with Shane,Canelo(after ****ting on Canelo for an entire year) and you tried it with Trout

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Please stop Bush,dont try to start hyping Lara as the nexy monster floyd is ducking...please dont..you did it with Shane,Canelo(after ****ting on Canelo for an entire year) and you tried it with Trout
          I should hype Maidana right?? But no matter what you say, or try to spin you cannot name a better fight at 147, if Lara beats Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
            I figured a Floyd-worshiper would put a spin on even that fight if it happened lol. Floyd who doesn't care about titles said titles don't make him lol.

Floyd-worshipers = Catch weights are hurting the sport until Floyd uses catch weights.

Floyd-worshipers = Fighting someone's leftovers isn't impressive until Floyd does it lol.
            Save this type of convo for the children on here,i am a grown man posting facts...no way will i complain about a fighter trying to unify his division

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
              I should hype Maidana right?? But no matter what you say, or try to spin you cannot name a better fight at 147, if Lara beats Canelo.
              No you do not have to hype anyone period,but stop acting like Floyd fears these fighters you mention. You have done it a lot in the past only to give Floyd no credit when he fights and dismantles them...And Floyds fights at 154 were against big named opponents for big money,Lara is neither...But hey he may fight him if he can get past Canelo which i doubt he will

Comment

Paulie sparks both of them.

#Elephant #Ongbak

Comment

Well if it isn't Manny then he should just fight the top guys at WW to try and clear out that division. But he should look higher in the WW division and not start from the bottom. He should always fight the top 10 guys in WW and fight Lara after he beats Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Save this type of convo for the children on here,i am a grown man posting facts...no way will i complain about a fighter trying to unify his division
                    Unify the division without fighting Pacquiao, really lol?

Comment

If Malignaggi beat Porter and and Brook then he would deserve the fight, but that's the problem with people who "deserve" the bout getting the bout - they aren't necessarily the best head-to-head opponents.

Anyway, Porter is going to win imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X