Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adviser: Malignaggi in Line for Mayweather w/Porter Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Mayweather is one ballsy fighter. I never thought he'd have the courage to face such a dangerous fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      Paulie needs to knock Porter out to get to Floyd.

That is all.

And he needs to look good doing it!!

(Still, I don't see how Paulie would deal with Floyds MO)

Comment

why not? would be unifying 3 titles

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          would that make him undisputed since he'd have the wba wbc and ibf? or does he need pacs wbo belt as well?

Comment

I see showtime having a hard time selling any welterweight not named Bradley or Pacman to the public. Ideally it should be Floyd/Lara if he gets by Canelo. Realistically Floyd goes no where near Lara and all the business experts will be there to tell us why.

Comment

So Pacquiao just beat Bradley who dominated Alexander who dominated the guy Floyd is fighting lol.

Floyd is fighting the guy who lost 10-0 to Alexander. And then Floyd has the Khan-Collazo winner or the Porter-Malignaggi winner next lol?

Wow, way to build your legacy Floyd
              Last edited by Snake4380; 04-19-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                I figured a Floyd-worshiper would put a spin on even that fight if it happened lol. Floyd who doesn't care about titles said titles don't make him lol.

Floyd-worshipers = Catch weights are hurting the sport until Floyd uses catch weights.

Floyd-worshipers = Fighting someone's leftovers isn't impressive until Floyd does it lol.

Comment

floyd is now in search of titles? i thought he just wanted the biggest fights? weird turn of events. maybe he's had enough big fights against the likes of baldomir, zab, sharmba, ortiz, guerrero, and maidana.

Comment

Ya, people would probably be more excited for this then Maidana... Insane to me, but the way people talk on here....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                      Don't be surprised ppl. Could u have pictured us paying $60 to see Mayweather vs Maidana a yr ago??? Lol
                      This is true and the same could have been said about Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                      X