Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac-Bradley does 625K buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum will still demand 65 % for Manny Pacquaio in a Mayweather fight. Truth is Manny has never been that big at the box office, he overestmates his power to sell. Besides people lost interest in him the day he refused drug tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
      A real shame if true. The astronomical surge after the DLH fight was startling, and such a drop off since then (nearly half) is just as stark.
      His astronomical surge was 100% attributed to attaching himself to Mayweather, just like Broner's surge..People loved Pac insanely when he started talking about being the one to beat Floyd..We watched and excused him for fighting washed up guys left and right cause we thought he'd do the same to Floyd and now "the jig is up"

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        From Kevin Iole, who is usually reliable with PPV numbers.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/manny-p...85-boxing.html
        Damn. That's a smashing success if true.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          Arum will still demand 65 % for Manny Pacquaio in a Mayweather fight. Truth is Manny has never been that big at the box office, he overestmates his power to sell. Besides people lost interest in him the day he refused drug tests.
          never been big box office huh?

So who other than Floyd outsells him on a regular basis?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            Wow I knew that comment would strike a nerve. When did I said Floyd/Guerrero is a flop? Don't catagorized me with the rest, I am my own man with my own opinions. I don't need to hop on the bandwagon to talk Shiiet. And my earlier comment is exactly what it is, pretty good numbers for someone who doesn't even live here.

I mean take this into account, PAC fought Bradley for the 2nd time (1st fight wasn't all that exciting), Bradley can barely draw anything, no special under cards and not on any certain holiday
            Manny never needed any of that in the past,never fought on huge holidays,his opponents were not huge draws...just face reality his so called fans have abandoned him since he got ko'd..just like other fighters fans did

Comment

Well the 1st fight wasn't all that exciting and everyone thought PAC won anyways. The people that bought this fight is more so of the actual fans who want to see PAC redeem himself. The casuals weren't interested since they saw what What happen in the 1st match up already and like I said everyone thought PAC won.
              So you want to blame the 1st fight?? well why were the Rios numbers even lower?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                Manny was/is a box office draw, how you can even type that with a straight face is hilarious...name a fighter other then Floyd doing over 500k ppv

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Manny never needed any of that in the past,never fought on huge holidays,his opponents were not huge draws...just face reality his so called fans have abandoned him since he got ko'd..just like other fighters fans did
                  larry, going by your logic if thats the reason why they abandon him then that means pac would have never be where he's at today because he has 2 prior ko lost before the marquez KO LOL!!! think first larry.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    So you want to blame the 1st fight?? well why were the Rios numbers even lower?
                    blame? i said the first fight wasnt all that exciting and everyone though pac won, u disagree? why was the rios number even lower? well just look at floyd vs guerrero. pac vs rios was on par with that, opponent wise.

Comment

larry, going by your logic if thats the reason why they abandon him then that means pac would have never be where he's at today because he has 2 prior ko lost before the marquez KO LOL!!! think first larry.
                      His 1st 2 ko's were when he was a no one,his new fans do not even know the fighters who ko'd him and jumped on the bandwagon when he beat Oscar,half of them do not even know he missed weight 2 times and that has been proven several times..what i am saying is his new wave ******ed none boxing fans abandoned him,not talking about his real fans but the ones who know nothing of his career period...

Comment

Working...
                      X