Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac-Bradley does 625K buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think mayweather will do much higher for maidana.

I predict mayweather will struggle to top 750k.

Comment

• Pretty sure Kevin Iole (Mayweather shill) said closer to 850,000 which is not bad at all for fighting someone who can't draw flies to ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
        I don't think mayweather will do much higher for maidana.

I predict mayweather will struggle to top 750k.
        I think you're very wrong. Mayweather/Maidana will do 1m buys.

Edit: Remember Broner was the top trending topic on Twitter when Maidana beat him.

Maidana got good exposure after beating Broner. Enough to help push the ppv buys over 1m in my opinion.

Comment

• Lets just wait till the official numbers are out.

Comment

• I think from here on out we're going to witness the decline of both Pacquiao and Mayweathers PPV numbers. They can't stay high for ever.

I also believe that their high numbers from previous years were because people anticipated that the next fight they'd fight each other. Now that it appears that it truly isn't going to happen, interest has waned.

Comment

• I bought this one but I'm streaming the Floyd one. You see that they want $75.00 for the HD, LMAO....yeah, OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
                i'll wait for more official numbers rather than a tweet by some random..don't care if he's a pac fan..if he's not actually in the KNOW than it's just a rumor to me...

either way pac beat the #3 p4p fighter in the world....that matters more in the end than ppv numbers.....
                You sure we're not calling Tim that before the rematch was signed.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                  I think from here on out we're going to witness the decline of both Pacquiao and Mayweathers PPV numbers. They can't stay high for ever.

I also believe that their high numbers from previous years were because people anticipated that the next fight they'd fight each other. Now that it appears that it truly isn't going to happen, interest has waned.
                  So because Pacquaio lost Mayweather's numbers are going to go down?

How do you figure? You think that people bought the Canelo fight and made it the second most selling PPV ever because they thought Mayweather and Pacquaio were going to fight?

No, people bought that fight because they thought Canelo had a legitimate chance at beating Floyd. Remember it was almost an even split in terms of boxing pundits predicting who would win. A lot of people thought Canelo would be too big and active for Floyd which ultimately turned out to not be the case but that's besides the point.

The point is that as long as Mayweather is undefeated and has a legitimate threat in front of him he will continue to do huge numbers. His numbers will fluctuate as the caliber of his opponent will dictate how big the event can be but he will still top the ppv charts even with lesser quality opponents.

Remember, he didn't do MEGA #'s with Guerrero but his PPV buys for that fight were enough to make most PPVs after it seem very modest.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                    was a whack card, good fight, good win just wierd that people get on other boxers/promoters for stacking the card with good fights (giving the fans their moneys worth) thats the dumbest argument ive ever heard. for bob arum to say nobody cares about undercards is simply stupid.
                    Indeed. It's sad boxing has such a particular pathetic fan base.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                      'Boxing fans don't care about undercard fights' - Bob Arum
                      Pathetic that you actually have fans standing by Arum while at the same time asking to boycott or critizising another promotional company for actually investing in quality in their cards

On the good note, Bob's scam PPVs are flopping which is a good indicator that more and more boxing fans are not willing to bend over for Bob anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X