• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    Please, go about your day. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      All you have to do is look at that graph to tell it is about inline with everything but his biggest fights which were JMM 3/4 and Oscar. Slightly less but nothing crucial which isn't bad at all when you consider the first fight was not exactly awesome.
      Pretty much. People act like all of the sudden Pacquiao is not a draw anymore.
      His number are still very good. Still the second biggest draw in boxing, and still doing numbers Canelo, Chavez Jr. and the future stars of boxing can only hope to reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        P4P list after the fight though:

1. Pacquiao
        2. Mayweather
        3. Golovkin

That's what matters.
        Yes that Stevens and Adama win deserve p4p recognition

He may scratch top 11 if he beats Chavez doe.

Comment

I think to most casual fans, there was no need to watch the fight. The first fight was a robbery and Bradley, outside of serious boxing fans, isn't a draw. With JMM, you have a huge Mexican following. Cotto and Mosley were fellow "big names" that people would get excited about.

I'd expect numbers to be similar to Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            how am i hating? this was the only post i made ITT lol, dont be naive the whole "pac deserves 50-50" was because pac fans thought he was on the same level for generating money when he clearly wasnt. pac fans laughed when floyd ghost sold like 700k or whatever.. oh but numbers dont matter lol
            you gotta be one of thee dumbest mu****as in here kid. pac DESERVED(at the time) 50/50 because him and fmj were the #1 & #2 p4p fighters in the world at the time. how often does anyone get to see a fight of that magnitude happen where #'s 1&2 p4p fight eachother? has it ever happened before?

fanboys, fuhkboys, promotional d1ckriding boys........need to get a life

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
              Hahahahahahahahahaha Floyd stacks his undercards with main event fights.....but dems Floyd's numbers doe..
              stacked cards are great for boxing... i love watching stacked cards... especially as a boxing fan, we should all thank floyed for that right? pac getting KOed took some steam away from his name its okay hes still great, peace out!

Comment

So sad for boxing, it was a really good fight.

Comment

I remember there used to be people on here arguing that Manny was a bigger draw at the gate than Floyd.......Floyd routinely with the same opponents draws bigger gates. The only exception being Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I remember there used to be people on here arguing that Manny was a bigger draw at the gate than Floyd.......Floyd routinely with the same opponents draws bigger gates. The only exception being Marquez.
                    Floyd has the luxury of fans and haters who buy his fights.

For example, I buy Floyd fights because I want to see him lose one day. It looks like that will never happen at this point, but Ill probably get his remaining fights just because there might be a .0001% chance that he could lose. It will be one of those sporting events that people remember for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                      It's funny cause I actually respect your opinion(now) and I know you'll still be here and a Floyd fan if he ever loses. For that, respect.

But canelo was huge in creating those numbers. Mexico and Mexicans every where love canelo. He also had a main event undercard that was highly anticipated on the card. If it was Floyd against any other Mexican umm say Guerrero with no undercard how would it do?

8mil is a solid number IMO with no undercard on a rematch which most consider a robbery. You get what I'm saying?
                      So why did Canelo vs Angulo not break 2mill ppv? Both have Mexican blood in their veins. by your theory should have done more.

Mayweather made neutrals buy the fight because it was deemed a risky fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X