No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Bradley 2 live gate lowest in years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
    Yeah, you're not one to talk about draws and PPV sales. Of course you're not. That doesn't matter to you, how much Floyd makes, then how much less Manny makes. You're not emotionally invested in this bogus income war.

Your whole agenda is as transparent as ****.

You disgust me.
    I don't, you dork. I disgust you. LOL. So. I don't even know you, kid. I know what I do and what I don't talk about on here. I've never been the one to talk all about who makes what, never. And I've been on this site since 2007.

Once again, I'm in this thread based on the hypocritical Manny fans we see parading around this site daily for the last 4-5 years. One day something matters but when it doesn't work out for Manny it doesn't matter anymore.

Comment

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha Floyd stacks his undercards with main event fights.....but dems Floyd's numbers doe..

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          Well the odds say different. What's your theory on that?
          Results tell me the reality of the situation so the odds was wrong.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha Floyd stacks his undercards with main event fights.....but dems Floyd's numbers doe..
            maybe arum should do the same. pretty sure pac could have higher numbers than floyd if he stacks the cards on mexican holidays. think about pac-marquez 5 in sept with good fighters on it

Comment

i dont understand why so many pac fans are so defensive, they laugh when floyd supposedly flopped with gurrero but now numbers don't mean anything. Pac did decent numbers, not a flop by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                They still have the issue with the late promotion, Bobfather has his lawyers standing by for the perfect moment
                The problem is in this case, the damage is largely hypothetical. Arum is the promoter, and the banners in the MGM is only one avenue used for promoting the fight. There's really no way to tell how much that hurt or didn't hurt. Hats the thing about contract law, damage must be actual, not hypothetical. The tecate/corona thing is actual damage, this, would purely be hypothetical. It's really hard to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                  i dont understand why so many pac fans are so defensive, they laugh when floyd supposedly flopped with gurrero but now numbers don't mean anything. Pac did decent numbers, not a flop by any means.

Comment

Are you seriously going that route?

You want them to put on worse events? If they are paying the cost of putting on a better event with more notable fights as a whole the rewards are theirs.

Good take from a so called boxing fan~

Comment

That theory died when Canlos ppv did 200k man....People are coming for Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X