Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Bradley 2 live gate lowest in years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now we are at a point where "fans" are actually celebrating when less people see boxing?

These floyd/manny fanboys are such f'n posers man. Youse dont care about boxing. You are worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      For years huh? That's cool. I don't think Pac's ever consistently beaten out Floyd's PPV #s in order to call him the cash cow. And I think it's sad that anyone REALLY cares about the numbers that much. Pac and Floyd fans included.

What lies? Pac's never consistently beaten out Floyd in terms of PPV numbers, I don't think at least. I think you just like making yourself look like you're being justified in ****ting on Pac like you always do, because that's your hobby.

Calm yourself down with all this hating. Damn, son.
      how am i hating? this was the only post i made ITT lol, dont be naive the whole "pac deserves 50-50" was because pac fans thought he was on the same level for generating money when he clearly wasnt. pac fans laughed when floyd ghost sold like 700k or whatever.. oh but numbers dont matter lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        how am i hating? this was the only post i made ITT lol, dont be naive the whole "pac deserves 50-50" was because pac fans thought he was on the same level for generating money when he clearly wasnt. pac fans laughed when floyd ghost sold like 700k or whatever.. oh but numbers dont matter lol
        At the time, of course it was 50-50. That's as 50-50 as it gets. Look at this, you're being ignorant again. Manny had the resume, the clout, the casuals, the hardcore boxing fans, the #s, the cache, the media, everything behind him. Same with Floyd. It was as 50-50 as it can get. OK, if you want to be 110% technical with PPV #s, it was 53/47, that's still 50-50.

And the only ones that were laughing at those numbers were the ******ed Pac fans that didn't know that laughing could bite them back in the butt, knowing Pac's name wasn't the same after the KO loss.

You only attack a certain demographic, because you know how stupid they are. You can't go after real Pac fans that don't shoot themselves in the foot.

Comment

LMAO. Hanz getting owned hard in this thread.

Comment

1- this shows Bob has had to lower prices for a Manny fight. That suggests he will need to go back to China, which sucks, or means he will go back to Texas or go somewhere where volume can offset ticket price.

2- seems some fans have left since the ko loss. Shows that Manny's fan base while strong, is not as diehard nor loyal as many thought.

3-still a very strong number that few boxers have a chance to get anywhere near. I wonder if Chavez v GGG can come close?

4-Bob's tirade makes sense now. He had to know sales were not as strong as usual and was trying to stay out in front of this.

Comment

Numbers aren't that bad.
              Lets not act like the arena was half empty!
              8 Million for a fight most people saw Pac winning the first time is pretty goood if you as me.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                Numbers aren't that bad.
                Lets not act like the arena was half empty!
                8 Million for a fight most people saw Pac winning the first time is pretty goood if you as me.
                All you have to do is look at that graph to tell it is about inline with everything but his biggest fights which were JMM 3/4 and Oscar. Slightly less but nothing crucial which isn't bad at all when you consider the first fight was not exactly awesome.

Comment

Well there was a bad reaction to the first fight, the fallout was one of the worst ever. And then the subsequent loss to JMM obviously. but As stated above, the right man won this time and it was a good fight so hopefully consumer confidence returns to live Pac fights (not that this was all that bad, it's just relative). Of course ardent boxing fans like us will watch, his loyalists will watch, but I think amongst the general public and his skeptics...the 'special' feeling of seeing a Pac fight will return in one more fight

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                    Well there was a bad reaction to the first fight, the fallout was one of the worst ever. And then the subsequent loss to JMM obviously. but As stated above, the right man won this time and it was a good fight so hopefully consumer confidence returns to live Pac fights (not that this was all that bad, it's just relative). Of course ardent boxing fans like us will watch, his loyalists will watch, but I think amongst the general public and his skeptics...the 'special' feeling of seeing a Pac fight will return in one more fight

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
                      Please, go about your day. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X