No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Bradley 2 live gate lowest in years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
    i dont understand why so many pac fans are so defensive, they laugh when floyd supposedly flopped with gurrero but now numbers don't mean anything. Pac did decent numbers, not a flop by any means.

Comment

that 100-0 split is still on the table. take it or leave it pac

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Are you seriously going that route?

You want them to put on worse events? If they are paying the cost of putting on a better event with more notable fights as a whole the rewards are theirs.

Good take from a so called boxing fan~
        I am a boxing fan and guess what. I will be buying the ppv. What I am not a fan of is ignorance which seems to run rampant on this sight. There are many many factors to how Floyd produces the numbers he does for his fights but people just tend to look past that and act like it's all Floyd. It's pathetic. Put them on an even playing field. What sid Floyd and Guerrero do with no undercard. Since then he's been stacking them with main events. Am I complaining about that, no I'm not I enjoy it. But I'm also not blind as to why and what's happening. Quite frankly I think the whole d1ck swinging competition is getting old

-A true boxing fans opinion-

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          I am a boxing fan and guess what. I will be buying the ppv. What I am not a fan of is ignorance which seems to run rampant on this sight. There are many many factors to how Floyd produces the numbers he does for his fights but people just tend to look past that and act like it's all Floyd. It's pathetic. Put them on an even playing field. What sid Floyd and Guerrero do with no undercard. Since then he's been stacking them with main events. Am I complaining about that, no I'm not I enjoy it. But I'm also not blind as to why and what's happening. Quite frankly I think the whole d1ck swinging competition is getting old

Mayweather - Guerrero did $9.9 million at the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            That theory died when Canlos ppv did 200k man....People are coming for Floyd
            It's funny cause I actually respect your opinion(now) and I know you'll still be here and a Floyd fan if he ever loses. For that, respect.

But canelo was huge in creating those numbers. Mexico and Mexicans every where love canelo. He also had a main event undercard that was highly anticipated on the card. If it was Floyd against any other Mexican umm say Guerrero with no undercard how would it do?

8mil is a solid number IMO with no undercard on a rematch which most consider a robbery. You get what I'm saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Mayweather - Guerrero did $9.9 million at the gate.
              And??? Not much better right? Just helps to prove my point that many other factors go into Floyd creating this huge numbers.

Comment

And??? Not much better right? Just helps to prove my point that many other factors go into Floyd creating this huge numbers.
                20% is not much better?

Comment

I don't really care what you do, and I say your point was more ignorant than anything you have railed against.

Yet here you are swinging your **** one way, so look in the mirror broham those in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

How many people out of the 900k you think bought the fight to see Santa Cruz against a no-hoper, or see the Mares_Ponce fight which is good but hardly a big seller. Or the star that MGM just gives dates to and that Showtime paid a fortune to get. Boxing is a star driven business, the stars account for most of the interest.

You are a boxing fan, but you ain't no different than anyone you talk about.

Comment

everyone knows, most of those people came to see the real cash cow: Ray Beltran

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      According to who? Schaeffer?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      I know right. I'am not buying its at 14 mill right now either.

Comment

Working...
                      X