Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is not to blame for the fight not happening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many floydiot alts thread starter nowadays. Whatever Floyd demands and offers in the past were all lies because yesterday he told us he will never deal with Arum anyway. Now he wants Pac to leave Arum. **** why Floyd the coward didn't tell Pac and the boxing fans 5 years ago about this.

This coward is playing us all along and mocking the sport of boxing while his hardcore fans happily eating his poo and drinking his piss.
    Last edited by straightleft; 04-16-2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
      Everyone knows Arum is the cause for this fight not happening. Roach even stated recently that he know both wanted to face each other but the promoter got in the way and that he believes Arum wants Pac to fight Floyd in his last fight. Mayweather agreed to 50/50 and all of Pac's demands in the first negotiations and asked Pac to subject himself to the same OSDT as Floyd was subjecting himself to, and Pac and his team turned down the fight. Floyd personally called Pac and offered Pac his largest payday by far and Pac said he wanted 50/50 then hung up on Floyd. This is after Pac has said he would take less than 50/50 which Pac should get 70/30 at best. Not to mention Pac has said that he wants the fight for the fans not the money, but he turned down his largest payday to date. Lets stop acting like Floyd has not tried to make this fight, or that Floyd is running from this fight when facts prove otherwise. Pac says his phone line is open, but it must only accept in coming calls because he nor his team have called or reached out to Mayweather like Floyd has reached out to him.Who is really to blame? Maybe it's the fans because the fans are accusing the wrong man of avoiding the fight. If people would put pressure on Pac and Arum then maybe we can actually see the fight.
      What's the justification for Floyd not fighting Margarito?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        my god jayblack is right!
        Bwahahahaha.

Comment

You can blame Pacquiao or Arum all you want. I don't mind. I'm not related to them. hehe...

Point is, what is it about Floyd that you people are so worried about? Is he your boyfriend? Hehe... Who really cares if he's the one being blamed for the Pac fight not happening? Let he and Ellerbe worry about that. hehe...

Comment

Another Floyd/manny thread huh? I guess they never get old...

Comment

Lla mijo! Lla!

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
                Which one? The margaritoa? Prime cotto? Prime PAC? Prime pwill? Prime Martinez? Prime Mosley? Floyd is always the victim. Right?
                He still would have beaten all the fighters mention in there prime , look at there careers and look at his. Every fighter in life can't fight everyone. One example Camacho & Sweet Pea never fought but should or could have and both are hall of famers ...u get my drift.

Comment

lmfao these ****ing people keep posting these same threads

Comment

C'mon man, everyone knows because "Pacquiao didn't agree to random drug testing, and hung up on Floyd" 5+ years ago that THAT is the reason why this fight never took place, and never will. Duh!

Comment

borrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggg

Comment

Working...
                      X