No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Feels Confident He Will Catch, Hurt Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Feels Confident He Will Catch, Hurt Mayweather

Marcos Maidana is no stranger to big fights but the biggest one of his career is on the horizon as he will be facing the number fighter in the world when he meets Floyd Mayweather is just a few weeks. Maidana has been hard at work with trainer Robert Garcia and new strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza as he knows he must prepare to the best of his abilities to give himself the best chance to be victorious.

Maidana, like all Mayweather opponents, is an underdog going into his fight. Despite beating the odds last December by defeating then undefeated champion Adrien Broner, the task of defeating Mayweather is a much more difficult one. [Click Here To Read More]

Run

He will never catch little floyd.

Comment

u werent able to catch devon what makes u think u'll be able to catch floyd??

Comment

Floyd's a great defensive fighter but he can be hit. Floyd doesn't get hit with combinations. I can see Maidana landing a punch here or there. But can he do enough damage to swing the fight in his favor is the question?

Comment

o not think Maidana can beat any of the top 4 welterweights: Mayweather, Pacquiao, Bradley or Marquez.

The Mayweather Maidana PPV is a waste of time and money.

Comment

I think I'm the only one so hyped up for this fight lol. I believe in Maidana, I truly see this going down. It will be fun to watch Mayweather stalked viciously by a power puncher whose shots are hard to predict. The shoulder roll will be put to the test again and you better believe it will be broken down once again.

WAR MAIDANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Let's do this Chino. We're gonna take that mother****ers 0, let's GOOO!!

#Believe #May3rdMayHurt #45-1

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              I think I'm the only one so hyped up for this fight lol. I believe in Maidana, I truly see this going down. It will be fun to watch Mayweather stalked viciously by a power puncher whose shots are hard to predict. The shoulder roll will be put to the test again and you better believe it will be broken down once again.

WAR MAIDANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Let's do this Chino. We're gonna take that mother****ers 0, let's GOOO!!

#Believe #May3rdMayHurt #45-1
              when floyd beats his ass you will go back to calling him a coward and a fraud lol

Comment

I actually think this will be a tougher fight for Floyd than the Canelo one was.

Comment

I see Floyd stopping Chino his defense is still horrible and gases after 5 rounds ,he will never stop the sneaky right hands of Floyd which will close his eye ,maybe even cut him and then his mind will go into survival mode....Floyd by a TKO 10th

Comment

He wont hurt Floyd once. Floyd will hurt him several times throughout the fight though. Hes incredibly easy to hit and has no defense. Hes "straight up and down, no special effects".

120-108 or a Floyd TKO. Easy work.

Comment

Working...
                    X