No announcement yet.

Floyd would "Gatti" both fighters in last nights main event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd would "Gatti" both fighters in last nights main event

I'M SORRY TO PAC AND BRADLEY FANS BUT DAMN THEY BOTH LOOKED TERRIBLE. BRADLEY (A NON-POWER PUNCHER) WAS TRYING TO GET A KO LOL. WHY IS IT WHEN PACQUIAO GETS OFF BALANCE (AFTER THROWING A STRAIGHT LEFT), HE TRIES TO THROW AN EXTRA JAB OR WHATEVER THAT IS WITH THE LEFT HAND WHILE OFF BALANCE? I THINK EVEN MAIDANA KOs BRADLEY AND GIVES PAC THE WORST FIGHT OF HIS CAREER. PAC VS FLOYD WOULDN'T BE COMPETITIVE. I SEE A GATTI TYPE WHOOPING BEING HANDED TO PAC IN THAT FIGHT. IT IS WHAT IT IS I GUESS.

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
    I'M SORRY TO PAC AND BRADLEY FANS BUT DAMN THEY BOTH LOOKED TERRIBLE. BRADLEY (A NON-POWER PUNCHER) WAS TRYING TO GET A KO LOL. WHY IS IT WHEN PACQUIAO GETS OFF BALANCE (AFTER THROWING A STRAIGHT LEFT), HE TRIES TO THROW AN EXTRA JAB OR WHATEVER THAT IS WITH THE LEFT HAND WHILE OFF BALANCE? I THINK EVEN MAIDANA KOs BRADLEY AND GIVES PAC THE WORST FIGHT OF HIS CAREER. PAC VS FLOYD WOULDN'T BE COMPETITIVE. I SEE A GATTI TYPE WHOOPING BEING HANDED TO PAC IN THAT FIGHT. IT IS WHAT IT IS I GUESS.
    There's a reason Manny delayed implementing PED testing.

Comment

He won't fight him doe. In pacquiao's prime he would also gatti the gatti floyd gatti'd or maybe even worse. Anyways, I'm a fan of both fighters. Just give credit where it's due my man. Forget the hate.

Comment

lol at you floyd stans

I love how you are trying to make maidana to be better than a d level fighter
        bradley kills him as he does the same to ortiz or guerrero

all you lot can do is say floyd would win, but when pac wants the fight, a million excuses are made to duck the fight, the easiest one changing to some ****** unrealistic demand like leaving his promoter or hbo, **** you floyd stans and **** floyd, so bad for the sport, the sooner he and you lot go the better

Comment

lol at you floyd stans

all you lot can do is say floyd would win, but when pac wants the fight, a million excuses are made to duck the fight, the easiest one changing to some ****** unrealistic demand like leaving his promoter or hbo, **** you floyd stans and **** floyd, so bad for the sport, the sooner he and you lot go the better

Comment

Yeah man, Floyd would kick da butts of Bradley, Pacquiao, Margarito, Williams, Martinez, and Lara, but all dem mofos ducking muh boy.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              lol at you floyd stans

PED Testing

It was ducked by Manny until Marquez made him look.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post

Comment

tell your man grow some ball first, we dont need predictions, we want real fight
                  Last edited by Pain~Lucy; 04-13-2014, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Pac looked terrible, but that won't stop these **** boys from calling him the goat.

Comment

Working...
                    X