Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd would "Gatti" both fighters in last nights main event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do dudes think Floyd is scared of Pac?!?.....because he asked for blood testing?!?....I used to think dudes were just having online cat fights but now I'm starting to think that mother****ers actually BELIEVE it

Floyd can really fight....just because you feeling a certain way about him, his peeps or whatever he represents....don't let that minor **** blind you to the major reason why many consider Floyd to be the best of his era....dude can rumble

The fight was a done deal until?!?....Needles and blood test was too much as if a 10 mill per pound overweight penalty was cool lol....man yall can stay in lie lie land as long as yall want but the truth is Floyd would CLEARLY beat Pac....decisively!!!...I think everyone except Pac-boy and check hooks know this...they're super die-hard Pac fans....same as I'm a BHop fan so I can understand their perspective....but everyone else should know how that fight plays out!!

Bradley went mad last night and didn't fight the smartest fight!!...I never thought he could beat Floyd if he fought the smartest he could....not a knock on Bradley, Floyd is just that good and most of you know this!!

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      PED Testing

It was ducked by Manny until Marquez made him look.

Floyd fans can't remember history.

Manny accepted extra testing even in the original negotiations. Both sides didn't give in with their cutoff date as they were 10 days apart.

The duck move was this: Floyd and company ACCUSED Manny of taking PEDs with no proof. It started with Sr then like always, Floyd Jr confirms what we all already knew ....

"I don't want my son to fight Manny"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Why do dudes think Floyd is scared of Pac?!?.....because he asked for blood testing?!?....I used to think dudes were just having online cat fights but now I'm starting to think that mother****ers actually BELIEVE it

Floyd can really fight....just because you feeling a certain way about him, his peeps or whatever he represents....don't let that minor **** blind you to the major reason why many consider Floyd to be the best of his era....dude can rumble

The fight was a done deal until?!?....Needles and blood test was too much as if a 10 mill per pound overweight penalty was cool lol....man yall can stay in lie lie land as long as yall want but the truth is Floyd would CLEARLY beat Pac....decisively!!!...I think everyone except Pac-boy and check hooks know this...they're super die-hard Pac fans....same as I'm a BHop fan so I can understand their perspective....but everyone else should know how that fight plays out!!

Bradley went mad last night and didn't fight the smartest fight!!...I never thought he could beat Floyd if he fought the smartest he could....not a knock on Bradley, Floyd is just that good and most of you know this!!
        How many freaking roadblocks does it take a naïve Floyd fan to realize that Floyd was not interested in fighting Manny?

Floyd actually said "I'm not interested in fighting Manny" in 2010 and again in 2013/2104 .....

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
          I'M SORRY TO PAC AND BRADLEY FANS BUT DAMN THEY BOTH LOOKED TERRIBLE. BRADLEY (A NON-POWER PUNCHER) WAS TRYING TO GET A KO LOL. WHY IS IT WHEN PACQUIAO GETS OFF BALANCE (AFTER THROWING A STRAIGHT LEFT), HE TRIES TO THROW AN EXTRA JAB OR WHATEVER THAT IS WITH THE LEFT HAND WHILE OFF BALANCE? I THINK EVEN MAIDANA KOs BRADLEY AND GIVES PAC THE WORST FIGHT OF HIS CAREER. PAC VS FLOYD WOULDN'T BE COMPETITIVE. I SEE A GATTI TYPE WHOOPING BEING HANDED TO PAC IN THAT FIGHT. IT IS WHAT IT IS I GUESS.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
            I'M SORRY TO PAC AND BRADLEY FANS BUT DAMN THEY BOTH LOOKED TERRIBLE. BRADLEY (A NON-POWER PUNCHER) WAS TRYING TO GET A KO LOL. WHY IS IT WHEN PACQUIAO GETS OFF BALANCE (AFTER THROWING A STRAIGHT LEFT), HE TRIES TO THROW AN EXTRA JAB OR WHATEVER THAT IS WITH THE LEFT HAND WHILE OFF BALANCE? I THINK EVEN MAIDANA KOs BRADLEY AND GIVES PAC THE WORST FIGHT OF HIS CAREER. PAC VS FLOYD WOULDN'T BE COMPETITIVE. I SEE A GATTI TYPE WHOOPING BEING HANDED TO PAC IN THAT FIGHT. IT IS WHAT IT IS I GUESS.
            finally someone who knows about boxing..I said the same but pacquiao fans have no idea about boxing so they dont understand lol...both fighters looked like used worn out towels...the wild swinging and the shi**y movements showed me that they are both hyped up flop prank bums who are managed by the same old greedy guy....the fight was bad for boxing because they displayed awful boxing..sad day for boxing

Comment

Floyd always wins fantasy fights. Thats why he wont fight them for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i love how floyd always gatti' every fighter in fantasy fights, even those who he has never fought, and most probably will never fight
                Yeah, he's only ever Gatti'd Gatti, yet there's always at least one person who predicts he will Gatti everyone he fights.

Comment

he couldnt "gatti" robert guerrero but sure he's gonna "gatti" Pacquiao and Tim Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                  X