Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are People Acting Like Pac-Bradley is Some Legendary Matchup?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    You're so full of ****.

ROUND 1 (25:44)

Your grasping at straws,, Alexander doesnt like pressure, so tim got up in his chest early,, thats very different than trying to ko a guy in one round like he tried vs ruslan.....He wanted to close the distance on alexander and did just that, but he wasnt looking to slug it out like he did vs ruslan....

Comment

I'm turning into a draw on boxingscene. G-Dog statue. Anorak only wishes he had this kind of pull. It's not 2004 anymore Anorcock.

It's only a matter of time before I hit gdog status, and people start digging for pictures of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Your grasping at straws,, Alexander doesnt like pressure, so tim got up in his chest early,, thats very different than trying to ko a guy in one round like he tried vs ruslan.....He wanted to close the distance on alexander and did just that, but he wasnt looking to slug it out like he did vs ruslan....
        Wow, you're a fake IDIOT. Grasping at straws?? You just got crushed and you're trying to weasel away. EVERYTHING you've been saying is utterly ****** and bizarre. Let me explain something to you, moron. When Bradley fought Alexander the entire boxing world at the time was buzzing about the way in which Alexander had decapitated Juan Urango backing up.

Urango; a fighter who pressured Alexander the entire fight. "Alexander doesn't like pressure." What's that, idiot? 20-20 resight?

You're dishonest and dishonorable. Why do you people like you come to forums to discuss anything in the first place? To make up your own reality?? To lie?? What is the point?

Comment

Wow, you're a fake IDIOT. Grasping at straws?? You just got crushed and you're trying to weasel away. EVERYTHING you've been saying is utterly ****** and bizarre. Let me explain something to you, moron. When Bradley fought Alexander the entire boxing world at the time was buzzing about the way in which Alexander had decapitated Juan Urango backing up.

Urango; a fighter who pressured Alexander the entire fight. "Alexander doesn't like pressure." What's that, idiot? 20-20 resight?

You're dishonest and dishonorable. Why do you people like you come to forums to discuss anything in the first place? To make up your own reality?? To lie?? What is the point?
          Dude,, why the hostility,,, urango isnt anything to brag about, and the only way bradley was gonna lose to alexander was if he stood and boxed with him, and let alexander get into a comfortzone... Maidana let alexander fing his comfort zone and got dragged by devon.... If bradley stood and boxed in the middle of the ring, then alexander would probably find his comfort zone and win... devon, like judah is a front runner,, let them get off to a good start and they can cruise, but get them in a tough fight early and they fold....

I have no agenda, so i dont know why you getting all mad.. This whole thing started when opinionated said that bradley was a hypejob,, i dsagreed and showed bradley isnt a hypejob, then you get your panties in a bind and go off on some tangent... Just relax dude... My whole point with you was that alot has changed since the first fight 2 years ago.... I still have question marks about manny since he has fought at the top level since jmm iced him... That was my point... I can see how someone would think it will be just like the first, and honestly that wouldnt shock me.. I just wanna see how each other react to one another this time around.. If age has caught up to manny, then i think bradley has a good chance of outhustling him if manny only fights in spurts... Thats all i was trying to say..

Comment

You're so full of ****.

ROUND 1 (25:44)

Flick flick flick...

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
              Flick flick flick...
              If its flick flick flick, then he didnt do what A-wolf is claiming..

i will agree that bradley does just have a flick flick jab, and its not that effective compared to how much he uses it....

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Dude,, why the hostility,,, urango isnt anything to brag about, and the only way bradley was gonna lose to alexander was if he stood and boxed with him, and let alexander get into a comfortzone... Maidana let alexander fing his comfort zone and got dragged by devon.... If bradley stood and boxed in the middle of the ring, then alexander would probably find his comfort zone and win... devon, like judah is a front runner,, let them get off to a good start and they can cruise, but get them in a tough fight early and they fold....

I have no agenda, so i dont know why you getting all mad.. This whole thing started when opinionated said that bradley was a hypejob,, i dsagreed and showed bradley isnt a hypejob, then you get your panties in a bind and go off on some tangent... Just relax dude... My whole point with you was that alot has changed since the first fight 2 years ago.... I still have question marks about manny since he has fought at the top level since jmm iced him... That was my point... I can see how someone would think it will be just like the first, and honestly that wouldnt shock me.. I just wanna see how each other react to one another this time around.. If age has caught up to manny, then i think bradley has a good chance of outhustling him if manny only fights in spurts... Thats all i was trying to say..
                Urango isn't anything to brag about? Then why was everyone acting like Devon Alexander was a beast and murderous knockout puncher when he blasted Urango's head off? Why did everyone say that Bradley should be extremely cautious with him?? You're proving your lack of knowledge/experience and you keep talking like you're some major authority. It's annoying, dude.

Comment

I think it's a good fight for Pac and Bradley at this stage of their careers.
                  It's better than fighting a bum like Rios

Comment

Because it's a fight between the two best welterweights in da bidnezz. GBP welterweights need not apply for that title.

Comment

I think it's a solid fight. Looking forward to it

Comment

Working...
                      X