Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are People Acting Like Pac-Bradley is Some Legendary Matchup?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Urango isn't anything to brag about? Then why was everyone acting like Devon Alexander was a beast and murderous knockout puncher when he blasted Urango's head off? Why did everyone say that Bradley should be extremely cautious with him?? You're proving your lack of knowledge/experience and you keep talking like you're some major authority. It's annoying, dude.
    Urjango wasn't a top level win.. Devon had the hype machine behind him and so people thought he was a beast.. Happens every time when a young talent wins via a huge ko.. It's on the level of Barrera beating pedan or manny beating David Diaz, or ggg be sting macklin... Solid wins but doesn't prove your an elite guy... But anyways, I don't know how any of this relates to how things have changed in the 2 years since the first fight between manny and Tim... Manny should win, but if he fights in spurts then I think Tim has a great chance of out working him... I doubt either guy gets stopped

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Urjango wasn't a top level win.. Devon had the hype machine behind him and so people thought he was a beast.. Happens every time when a young talent wins via a huge ko.. It's on the level of Barrera beating pedan or manny beating David Diaz, or ggg be sting macklin... Solid wins but doesn't prove your an elite guy... But anyways, I don't know how any of this relates to how things have changed in the 2 years since the first fight between manny and Tim... Manny should win, but if he fights in spurts then I think Tim has a great chance of out working him... I doubt either guy gets stopped
      Good lord, man. Can you not keep up with the conversation?

Ok, I'll be moving along now.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        Whoever said I was hyped?

But, yes I'm looking forward to it. Maidana is one of my favorite fighters.
        Maidana is a ducker who faked a back injury twice to get out of a contract he signed to face Bradley.

Comment

Working...
        X