Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Is it just me or does Bradley really have a shot to win legit

Comment

A Floyd fight won't happen once he wins again. Hopefully he doesn't get stuck like Pac recycling fights but that might be what ends up happening with Ole Timmeh

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Is it just me or does Bradley really have a shot to win legit
          Its not just you.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            A Floyd fight won't happen once he wins again. Hopefully he doesn't get stuck like Pac recycling fights but that might be what ends up happening with Ole Timmeh
            what if tim wins clear and the fight doesn't sell worth crap-you think TR would let tim go?

Comment

I'd love to see it, but I'm not optimistic about it at all. As much as Mayweather has contradicted himself in the past, I don't think he'll go back on his statement of never working with Arum again.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                Bradley would have to win by ko and become P4P #1 for this to even hit the table IMO. Even then to many hurdles...
                Problem is he's not going to go to #1 no matter what happens.

If he knocks him out in 10 seconds he's still not going #1

Comment

Its almost gotten to the point where people actually are accepting--or even saying its OK--that these fights arent happening because: cold war. How crazy is that?

Comment

canelo made 5 million to fight floyd. bradley is making 6 million to fight pac. we know floyd doesn't like to pay his opponents but he's going to have to pay bradley more than that or wait he doesn't work with arum but if we are lucky we will see some more fake negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
                      what if tim wins clear and the fight doesn't sell worth crap-you think TR would let tim go?
                      If Tim wins clear you better believe there will be a 3 rd fight. Pac fans and Arum will say Pac unofficially won the first so they will need a decider

Comment

Working...
                      X