Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Meats Suicide Watch List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Adonis Stevenson was FOTY in 2013 and became lineal champ at 175. He 1 punched KO'd a guy who really beat BHop twice. and He KO'd Cloud in 7 rounds when Cloud went 12 easy rounds against BHop

Name one fighter that had a better year than Adonis Stevenson in 2013. He did more than Floyd, Ward and Bhop put together.

The only knock on him is he isn't fighting P4P competition but neither is Floyd or Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Well Adonis Stevenson was FOTY in 2013 and became lineal champ at 175. He 1 punched KO'd a guy who really beat BHop twice. and He KO'd Cloud in 7 rounds when Cloud went 12 easy rounds against BHop

Name one fighter that had a better year than Adonis Stevenson in 2013. He did more than Floyd, Ward and Bhop put together.

The only knock on him is he isn't fighting P4P competition but neither is Floyd or Ward
      Rigo beat 2012 FOTY . Ward has cleaned out his division - he has out bleach all over that b1tch and made it sunshine clean . Edwin was best available 168 pounder he hadn't already beat.

Not sure if it's bias or a lack of knowledge but I can continue correcting you if you so wish

Lol at Ruslan being a few places ahead of a guy in Bradley who he had close fight with and Bradley beat Marquez. Isn't Marquez one of best in division???

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Rigo beat 2012 FOTY . Ward has cleaned out his division - he has out bleach all over that b1tch and made it sunshine clean . Edwin was best available 168 pounder he hadn't already beat.

Not sure if it's bias or a lack of knowledge but I can continue correcting you if you so wish

Lol at Ruslan being a few places ahead of a guy in Bradley who he had close fight with and Bradley beat Marquez. Isn't Marquez one of best in division???
        Ward cleaned out his division? I'd say Froch's resume at 168 is better considering he has wins over Dirrel, Bute and Groves and he won in impressive fashion and hes willing to fight in other peoples backyards. But if you like holding, homefield advantage and headbutting 12 round decisions, go for it

Rigo is in my top 10. Only problem is hes not active enough

And Ruslan beat Bradley in my eyes and JMM is clearly ducking him to fight Alvarado. Can't rank a ducker higher than a guy who beat Bradley, but you can apparently

I can tell who has the bias and its the dude who clearly favors American dudes of a certain race - which is fine. But I have other things to do than correct a guy with rose-tinted glasses on

Comment

Pacquiao will knock out Bradley in style.

Comment

Ward cleaned out his division? I'd say Froch's resume at 168 is better considering he has wins over Dirrel, Bute and Groves and he won in impressive fashion and hes willing to fight in other peoples backyards. But if you like holding, homefield advantage and headbutting 12 round decisions, go for it

And Ruslan beat Bradley in my eyes and JMM is clearly ducking him to fight Alvarado. Can't rank a ducker higher than a guy who beat Bradley, but you can apparently

I can tell who has the bias and its the dude who clearly favors American dudes of a certain race - which is fine. But I have other things to do than correct a guy with rose-tinted glasses on

froch does not have a better resume than ward. froch lost to the best version of kessler that he fought, and ward dominated him. froch also got dominated himself by ward. if froch is so good, then surely you've got to value a win over him in his prime.

bute was always overrated. is that not obvious now? you don't value a win on a fighter's being overrated, you value it on what the opponent actually accomplished / how good he was. bute accomplished very little, and he wasn't all that good.

abraham isn't all that good [and ward beat him anyway]

dirrell could ahve easily won the froch fight, and has done nothing else since.

groves is a good win, but there was plenty of controversy, and it's not a great win anyway.

taylor was shot to pieces by the time froch got to him.

Comment

I'm English and not black . I'm a boxing fan. No nut-huggering or bias but i have my favourites and people have thier favourite styles and i respect that.

check hooks you are an atg poster, lets agree to disagree on this p4p list debate.

you like ko artists. i respect that. thats probably why you got rios ahead of boxer abril even though abril is a world champion who got robbed vs rios.

enjoy the fight!
              Last edited by jas; 04-10-2014, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Pacquiao will knock out Bradley in style.

it would be a great/very good win if he could do that, but i can't see it. i tihnk this one goes to the cards either for manny or bradley. i actually expect bradley to be cautious and try and box. it may be a boring fight. i hope i'm wrong. i hate paying $70 to be bored.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  I'm English and not black . I'm a boxing fan. No nut-huggering or bias.

i always thought you were a bro

people think i'm andre ward. it's flattering.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i always thought you were a bro

people think i'm andre ward. it's flattering.
                    lol if you heard me on nsb radio, you wouldnt think i am i dont think

Comment

Originally posted by Chalino Sanchez View Post
                      put 80% of the pinoy population on mass suicide watch
                      You seemed to believe media hype so much. He is popular in the Phil but that's all. Thou I admit some are diehard fans but most of them knew nothing about boxing. He could not even win when he ran as congressman in his native Gen. Santos City losing by almost 3 to 1 votes. And that was the height of his popularity. And you know what, in his last attempt as a movie star when he financed a film with him in the starring role and included in the Manila Film fest, it placed last with just over a mil take while the first 2 films grossed almost 250m between them. That's how popular he is especially in metro Manila

Comment

Working...
                      X