Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Me and check hooks will commit suicide together if Pac gets folded

Hold my hand bro

Theres no way Pac is losing bro, if the fights close the judges will give it to Pac to restore credibility to there profession and theres now way Bradley KO's Pac

I'm expecting another 11-1 or 12-0 easy win

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I rate Bradley slightly higher but I think its a pick em fight.

But due to styles, I would pick Rios over him.

Rios can fight on the front foot and would walk thru everything Bradley throws. He outworks him easy
      Where's bradley on your p4p list roughly? And where's rios roughly?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Where's bradley on your p4p list roughly? And where's rios roughly?
        My P4P list is different that alot of P4P lists

I judge level of competition and how they won the fight (ex. a KO gets scored higher than a decision)

So I have Bradley somewhere between 5 and 10. Rios is around 10 and 15 around where I have Maidana and Matthysse

I have Pacquiao, GGG, Adonis Stevenson, Kovalev, Prov and Wlad as my top 6 P4P fighters

Comment

sorry OP but pac is loved by most, win or lose, we'll always be proud of what he accomplished

Comment

I judge level of competition and how they won the fight (ex. a KO gets scored higher than a decision)

So I have Bradley somewhere between 5 and 10. Rios is around 10 and 15 around where I have Maidana and Matthysse

I have Pacquiao, GGG, Adonis Stevenson, Kovalev, Prov and Wlad as my top 6 P4P fighters
            what in the ****?
            Last edited by Kingjames6Flee; 04-10-2014, 07:29 AM.

Comment

quite a few lara stans, that's for sure.

hell, they were so butthurt they thought trout was robbed in the canelo fight

Comment

..... What the hell kind of criteria are you using?

Comment

You base it on level of competition so you have ggg top 6 and Stevenson and kovalev too.....lol. I'm done debating with you. Enjoy the fight.

Your basically saying you want guys with belts to knock out bums and that's how your impressed and that's the type of matches boxing should have.
                  Last edited by jas; 04-10-2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    You base it on level of competition so you have ggg top 6 and Stevenson and kovalev too.....lol. I'm done debating with you. Enjoy the fight.
                    Its pretty clear that GGG is being ducked by Quillen and Martinez

Kovalev is being ducked by Stevenson and Bhop

If people are clearly ducking you, I don't hold that against you

I also factor in how active the fighter is

And these dudes are winning these fights by being in complete control of every round and knocking the dudes out.

But some other people wanna have a dudes that

Canelo - can't make weight
                    Ward - inactive, refuses to fight outside his hometown
                    Danny Garcia - gets gift decision
                    Broner - fought nothing but bums and got exposed by PDL and Malinaggi

Its clear there is a bias when it comes to nationality and drawing power but I see thru that unlike 99 percent of casual fans

Comment

Its pretty clear that GGG is being ducked by Quillen and Martinez

Kovalev is being ducked by Stevenson and Bhop

If people are clearly ducking you, I don't hold that against you

I also factor in how active the fighter is

And these dudes are winning these fights by being in complete control of every round and knocking the dudes out.

But some other people wanna have a dudes that

Canelo - can't make weight
                      Ward - inactive, refuses to fight outside his hometown
                      Danny Garcia - gets gift decision
                      Broner - fought nothing but bums and got exposed by PDL and Malinaggi

Its clear there is a bias when it comes to nationality and drawing power but I see thru that unlike 99 percent of casual fans
                      Like I said above Your basically saying you want guys with belts to knock out bums and that's how your impressed and that's the type of matches boxing should have.

So Stevenson is ducking and fighting bums or leftovers and he is in top 6 .

Comment

Working...
                      X