Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    Lara getting owned by Charlo

LOL. You're a funny ass troll I'll give you that.

But to clear things up that video is situational sparring. One fighter is working on his offense and the other is working on his defense.

Comment

totally ignore the fact he named one of them canelo, yeah, ignore it.
      Ok so? Big deal. That color is a red color. You don't even know for sure if it's named Canelo. He laughed afterwards like he was joking. I had a dog named Tyson, guess I was obsessed with Tyson too?

And btw that color is also called "canelo" or "canela" in Spanish. Shouldve named it Canela.
      Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 06-25-2014, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        you ducked this :
        lol there was no reason to reply to that I wasn't the one defending his belt and it's irrelevant to the fight because he doesn't even have the belt anymore and I already addressed that ealier if you go back a few pages you see me call it a paper title. You wont see me defending **** titles like your fellow lara fans

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Ok so? Big deal. That color is a red color. You don't even know for sure if it's named Canelo. He laughed afterwards like he was joking. I had a dog named Tyson, guess I was obsessed with Tyson too?

And btw that color is also called "canelo" or "canela" in Spanish. Shouldve named it Canelo.
          lmao yeah flip it around. Can you ever admit to being wrong fcking A? He was a red pigeon? HHAHAHAHAAH OK man ill let you take this one. " I had a dog named Tyson, does that mean I was obsessed?" WTF? The only reason you named him that is because of Mike Tyson or am I wrong? The guy can never keep canelo's name out of his mouth for years, like you guys say, and coincidentally has a pigeon named canelo? hmmmmm ok douche

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
            LOL. You're a funny ass troll I'll give you that.

But to clear things up that video is situational sparring. One fighter is working on his offense and the other is working on his defense.
            LOL HE LOOKED LIKE **** ON PURPOSE DOE, HE WAS WORKING ON FUNDAMENTALS DOE hahaha if there was sparring video out there with canelo getting his ass handed to him you fiends would be all over it like leeches

Comment

lmao yeah flip it around. Can you ever admit to being wrong fcking A? He was a red pigeon? HHAHAHAHAAH OK man ill let you take this one. " I had a dog named Tyson, does that mean I was obsessed?" WTF? The only reason you named him that is because of Mike Tyson or am I wrong? The guy can never keep canelo's name out of his mouth for years, like you guys say, and coincidentally has a pigeon named canelo? hmmmmm ok douche
              Wtf am I flipping around? No one knows if its really named Canelo or not. And if it is so fkin what? Totally obsessed according to you I guess. And Ok ******, ignore the second part of my post where I said that specific color in spanish is called canelo. Its a cinnamon looking color. I know this whole thing is a whole new concept to you and hard to register so I'll take it slow.

Comment

• shumenov hopkins was an al haymon fighter vs a gbp stake holder and look at how terribly bias the judging was towards shumenov

maybe lara canelo will be fair and not biased towards canelo as people fear?

Comment

LOL HE LOOKED LIKE **** ON PURPOSE DOE, HE WAS WORKING ON FUNDAMENTALS DOE hahaha if there was sparring video out there with canelo getting his ass handed to him you fiends would be all over it like leeches
                  Not really because its just a sparring vid. I would look like an idiot that didn't know what the **** I was talking about.

If I want to see Canelo get his ass handed to him I would just watch the Mayweather fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Wtf am I flipping around? No one knows if its really named Canelo or not. And if it is so fkin what? Totally obsessed according to you I guess. And Ok ******, ignore the second part of my post where I said that specific color in spanish is called canelo. Its a cinnamon looking color. I know this whole thing is a whole new concept to you and hard to register so I'll take it slow.
                    dammnnn that's the most ginger pigeon I ever seen in my life DOE lolololololololololololololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Not really because its just a sparring vid. I would look like an idiot that didn't know what the **** I was talking about.

If I want to see Canelo get his ass handed to him I would just watch the Mayweather fight.
                      I could watch the Vanes, Molina, And Angulo fights. It doesn't matter he still looked like **** haha

Comment

Working...
                      X