No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    In fairness that shouldn't be considered a gift because Oscar didn't deserve to win that fight. He literally ran from Tito the last 4 rds.
    Like what lara is going to do the whole fight ??

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
      Already got your excuses and the crying prepared hmm? At least wait til he looses damn. This would be your interview after Canelo gets whooped. .

He didn't go Toe to toe He couldn't stand toe to toe !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
        Can't agree with you more.

The probability that Lara will use his legs effectively to counter and bust up Canelo is unfairly compared and so much greater than Canelo applying relentless pressure and stopping Lara. It's unfair I tell you, Canelo will try and box him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LWO View Post
            Green K coming your way. Thanks!!

Comment

• Hope there is a stoppage because I doubt there will be a fair decision in this one.

Comment

• Wow. True definition of a 50/50 fight.

Comment

• This poll is amazing. Reminds me of the Alvarez/Trout Master Thread poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    This poll is amazing. Reminds me of the Alvarez/Trout Master Thread poll.
                    What's funny about that is I scored the fight 6-6 with the KD being the difference. The poll was even and the fight was basically even.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      What's funny about that is I scored the fight 6-6 with the KD being the difference. The poll was even and the fight was basically even.
                      Honestly, Lara's style almost guarantees this fight will at least be perceived as even. That might ultimately hurt Landy on the cards. Lara needs to be more aggressive than usual. But, according to him, he's going to fight the same way he always does.

Comment

Working...
                      X