Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I expect the same thing that happened in the Alvarez/Trout fight to happen here. The judges will complete their score cards in advance and they will be corrected for any knockdowns that may occur in the fight.

Alvarez will win unless Lara scores three knockdowns in three different rounds. Then, the fight will be declared a draw.

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mijT0UH7SOk

Gabe Rosado on canelo/lara

Sorry for not embedding it. Don't know how. I always on iphone....

Comment

• I pick Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mijT0UH7SOk

Someone needs to embed this. Good insight from BJ Flores. I wanna see what Canelo fans have to say about him saying that Angulo wasnt the same. Sounds to me like he had inside info.

Angulo was 50lbs overweight and on top of that tried to make weight unlike Canelo. Flores said Angulo was at 50-60%. Its funny that BOXING PEOPLE are all saying the same but Canelo fans on this board try to deny it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mijT0UH7SOk

Interesting. I still think Canelo severely beats down any version of Angulo though

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Interesting. I still think Canelo severely beats down any version of Angulo though
              Severely? Maybe for the first half of the fight. Before the stoppage Canelo was starting to fade and that was without Angulo even landing anything of significance.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Someone needs to embed this. Good insight from BJ Flores. I wanna see what Canelo fans have to say about him saying that Angulo wasnt the same. Sounds to me like he had inside info.

Angulo was 50lbs overweight and on top of that tried to make weight unlike Canelo. Flores said Angulo was at 50-60%. Its funny that BOXING PEOPLE are all saying the same but Canelo fans on this board try to deny it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                  Thanks playa.

Comment

• All Access on now

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      All Access on now
                      Did Lara really say he was going to beat Canelo as bad as Trinidad beat Oscar?

Comment

Working...
                      X