Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    Hmm I didnt know mosley wasnt fighting at JMW? Fckng retarrd
    obviously you don't know how to read, but I'm going to help you out, baldomir and mosley abuelos, the rest are jww's, see how easy... But I know you just focusing in what you think is a mistake and of course you not denying the rest.
    PS. Lara will **** up ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
      Wtf do you call that paper belt lara has ATM? You and the 7 other Lara fans are selective as hell... at least canelo beat trout and unified the belts where your god was just handed one after the angulo fight... fckng sad
      I haven't call Lara a Champ just yet, but ginger was hand it the wbc belt and then rigged his fight with trout, and u talking about selective...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        canelo was afraid to press floyd because he was weary of his power and floyd has no power yet he was willing to let angulo have free shots at him. su****ious. how is he going to deal with lara who is allowed to punch him?
        Speed kills.

Canelo was afraid of Floyd's quick and sharp counters even if they weren't that powerful because he couldn't anticipate them but with a lethargic (on top of being originally slow as molasses) Perro in front of him he could see everything in slow-mo and be confident about what he could see coming from 10 miles away.

Nothing su****ious about that if you ask me.

Comment

Lara takes it. Both have a triangle theory in their favor, cancelling each other out.

But I think Lara is the better counterpuncher/skilled fighter. They're also relatively similar in size contrary to what people claim. Canelo doesn't pressure and in a fight of sheer skill and reflex I believe Lara has most advantages.

Comment

I think it's a great fight . I feel Lara will edge it out in a very entertaining fight . I will be pleased if it just actually gets made ! I've wanted this fight for a while .

Comment

canelo by md

Comment

Lara will win.

Better boxing ability.
                Better footwork.
                Can crack.
                Faster.
                100% More stamina.
                Straight left will kill the hypejob.

Comment

I have Lara taking this one,should be a fun fight..Alvarez can not do what he did with Floyd imo..He has to take it to Lara,don't let Lara get comfortable..It's risky cause Lara wants you to pressure him..Yet it's the way I think Alvarez might be able to beat him(Lara)..

Comment

Lara showed a lot of balls in his fight against Angulo getting off the mat not once but twice and obliterating perro's eye to get the win. This is a close fight and I think it can go either way but I see Lara getting the W. Canelo hasn't had to go through that kind of war like Lara did. It should be a really great fight. Can't wait.

Comment

I'm picking Canelo simply because I feel that he is gonna do unexpectedly well in the center of the ring, and I see him cornering Lara, getting off in a way that not even Angulo or Molina could. Now if Canelo can't get Lara to bite into some feints in the center of the ring or land anything of note, it's gonna be hard to win a decision solely based on working when Lara goes into a shell against the ropes. It's a winnable fight for either, I can definitely see a rematch as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X