Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loque-san
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

And lol @ the people picking Canelo cause of the Angulo fight?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Picking Lara based on Canelo-Trout is acceptable. They have more or less the same style but Lara does everything better than Trout.
    Lets see how Canelo deals with the better southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Who's more similar to who, Canelo to Angulo or Lara to Floyd?

Lara/Mayweather are more similar to each other. Angulo does not have Canelo's speed and power, with a worst defense, different fighters overall

Comment

Base on experience, past opponents and boxing talent I'm going with the kid from Guantanamo by UD and I'll not be surprise if he caught ginger with a good shot and put him too sleep, he has enough pop to do that...

Comment

Originally posted by Túpac Amaru III
          I'll go with Canelo in this one. I think Canelo will score a pair of knockdowns that'll be the difference in the end. Canelo has the skills, but in most of his fights I question his gameplan, so you never know.

If Canelo continues to win I think this kid has a shot to become the all-time PPV king. The hate this kid garners at just 23 years old has never been seen before.
          The hate is more toward his handlers and the help he got from the wbc, the kid was handed a belt without any merit against a hand picked euro-bum that was not even clasified in any division, he was a welter that fought ginger for the jmw crown at a catch weight, ginger didn't make the weight of course and got a pass for it, then he fought grandpap mosley and baldomir, the frog, lopez, alfonso, Ndou (all jww) finally he step up the game and they rigged the fight in texas with the open score bs, as you can see his path is not the one sal sanchez, zarate, pintor, olivares and other great mexicans took...

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
            The hate is more toward his handlers and the help he got from the wbc, the kid was handed a belt without any merit against a hand picked euro-bum that was not even clasified in any division, he was a welter that fought ginger for the jmw crown at a catch weight, ginger didn't make the weight of course and got a pass for it, then he fought grandpap mosley and baldomir, the frog, lopez, alfonso, Ndou (all jww) finally he step up the game and they rigged the fight in texas with the open score bs, as you can see his path is not the one sal sanchez, zarate, pintor, olivares and other great mexicans took...
            Wtf do you call that paper belt lara has ATM? You and the 7 other Lara fans are selective as hell... at least canelo beat trout and unified the belts where your god was just handed one after the angulo fight... fckng sad

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
              Hmm I didnt know mosley wasnt fighting at JMW? Fckng retarrd

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Who's more similar to who, Canelo to Angulo or Lara to Floyd?

is easier to do what angulo did than to do what floyd did...

Comment

Lara will win because he is a better boxer simple as that it is called boxing after all. Triangle theories work both ways too as people who saw no steam on punches Angulo not throw a real punch all night have burned that one to the ground, conveniently ignoring the fact that Angulo didn't even show up from round one.

You don't have to be as good as Floyd Mayweather to beat the dude c'mon is Canelo we are talking about here.

Comment

The Mexican will win.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                      Hmm I didnt know mosley wasnt fighting at JMW? Fckng retarrd
                      obviously you don't know how to read, but I'm going to help you out, baldomir and mosley abuelos, the rest are jww's, see how easy... But I know you just focusing in what you think is a mistake and of course you not denying the rest.
                      PS. Lara will **** up ginger.

Comment

Working...
                      X