Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo will smash him with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      It took a lot longer than I thought for someone to make a poll about this fight. A year ago, I would've been much surer about Lara winning this encounter. Now, not so much. I think it's just about a toss-up, with Landy maintaining only a slight edge. Both these guys are coming into this bout highly motivated. It's gonna be a good one, boys.
      I can honestly see this fight having various different outcomes and it wouldn't shock me. Hopefully we get a great back and forth competitive fight with a clear winner. I can see Lara being effective from the outside and maintaining his distance and outboxing Canelo, and it wouldn't shock me if Canelo just proves to be too powerful and scores a TKO either. It all depends on how they matchup once in the ring and how they deal with each other's strengths.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster
        LOL at the people that are picking Lara because of the Mayweather/Canelo fight. For the last time Lara is not Mayweather.
        And lol @ the people picking Canelo cause of the Angulo fight?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
          LOL at the people that are picking Lara because of the Mayweather/Canelo fight. For the last time Lara is not Mayweather.
          Are Lara and Floyd 2 worlds apart in terms of skills? The only advantage Floyd has over Lara is his defense. Lara edges him in power and footwork. Meanwhile speed seems to be even.

Comment

I gotta go with Lara in this one. Canelo is going to go right into Lara game plan which is to box him. It didn't work for Trout and it won't work for Canelo either.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO
              Quote:

Originally Posted by AvoidDisaster

Are Lara and Floyd 2 worlds apart in terms of skills? The only advantage Floyd has over Lara is his defense. Lara edges him in power and footwork. Meanwhile speed seems to be even.
              Who's more similar to who, Canelo to Angulo or Lara to Floyd?

Comment

Lara by decision. Nobody is getting knocked out/down in this fight.

Comment

fckkkk i think lara getting robbed.

book it now

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    And lol @ the people picking Canelo cause of the Angulo fight?

Picking Lara based on Canelo-Trout is acceptable. They have more or less the same style but Lara does everything better than Trout.

Comment

This is a mismatch. Canelo will win with ease. Not going to give him much credit after he wins either.

lol @ Mayweather-Lara comparisons.

Comment

Working...
                      X