Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's about as 50-50 as it gets for me. Gun to my head, I'm picking Canelo by decision

Comment

Lara makes Canelo look amateurish

Comment

I think Canelo is going to surprise people. Lara is a very good fighter but I'm going to take Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Lara can't defeat Canelo, the judges and Schaefer.

I still got him getting robbed
          Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta
            Canelo knocks out Lara and NSB posters claim Lara is a bum and that Canelo is ducking _____________ (insert who will be a bum next)
            Floyd fans love playing the victim role. Do you people ever get bored of reciting the same fkin lines? That ****'s old already.

Stop generalizing. People will come out and say stuff like that but how many? 3 or 4?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Floyd fans love playing the victim role. Do you people ever get bored of reciting the same fkin lines? That ****'s old already.

Stop generalizing. People will come out and say stuff like that but how many? 3 or 4?

Canelo fan first and have been.

Your just mad cause your hate has got you the butt of jokes today. Deal with it

Comment

Canelo has his career making performance in July and knockouts Lara. I am as sure of that as I was when Garcia beat Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Canelo fan first and have been.

Your just mad cause your hate has got you the butt of jokes today. Deal with it
                  Nope. You're a Mayweather fan. And I ain't got nothing to be mad about.

Doesn't matter if you're a Mayweather or Canelo fan tbh. Point is that that little victim role is played out. And youre just generalizing. Be more original buddy. Be yourself and not someone else.

Comment

Before the Angulo fight: Lara

After the Angulo fight: Cinnabon

Comment

It took a lot longer than I thought for someone to make a poll about this fight. A year ago, I would've been much surer about Lara winning this encounter. Now, not so much. I think it's just about a toss-up, with Landy maintaining only a slight edge. Both these guys are coming into this bout highly motivated. It's gonna be a good one, boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X