Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, went out last night so blacked out the fight... just watched it.... What.... in.... the....fuck?!

I thought for sure when they read the last card 9-3 I was like... okay... that's what I had for Lara.... good thing they didn't do this split robbery B.S.....

Nah....dude had it 117-113..... somehow.... in some way......wtf....wtf...wtf....wtf

I knew they'd be some weird scorecards....but holy hell

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Firstly, I backed up Canelo to win the fight. I watched the fight LIVE in HD with NO SOUND. And when they announced the scorecards I told my casual friend "They just robbed Lara." But I wasn't too sure just yet, so..

I scored it just now.

115-114 for ERISLANDY "THE AMERICAN DREAM" LARA

Canelo: 4 5 7 8 9
      Lara: 1 2 3 10 11 12
      *I scored the 6th round a 10-10 round. Had I given that round to Lara it would be 115-113. (2 out of 3 judges gave that round to Lara)
      As much per fight **** talking this guy was doing this card is totally shocking.

Comment

The true reason I'm picking Canelo to win:
        All Canelo has to do is not get knocked out.

I just remembered he got 114-114 on one of his cards with Mayweather
        Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Dont worry guys with Lara's awesome footspeed and cuban boxing smarts the cement feet Canelo wont even land.
        Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        I just want to represent as an honest boxing fan and a #TeamCanelo guy for the fight but I don't think there should be ANY excuses from either side of the fight.

If fans start coming up with BS excuses especially for a fight of this caliber it makes me ashamed to be a boxing fan.
        I basically called the fight.

Comment

• Canelo said in the press conference "you dont win by running you win by hitting"

He got outlanded by TWENTY punches. By Canelo's logic, he LOST.

Comment

• al berstein lol fckn bias ass mudafcka the 12th round halfway through and canelo is having a good round and this guy says "I dont think canelo is having a BAD 12th round, the question is, how good is it? and can he sustain it?" lol wtf kinda bias ass shiet is that? Terrible commentating and obvious bias

Comment

Canelo said in the press conference "you dont win by running you win by hitting"

those were the ******est punch stats I ever seen. 17 punches to the head ? pfttt lol bullshiet lara just does a good job at rolling with the punches

Comment

• In case anyone wanted to see

Comment

• 116-112 canelo all day with rounds 10 and 11 being swing rounds so 115-113 either way

Comment

• They only gave Canelo the win because they gave Chavez Sr. the draw with Pernell

Comment

Canelo said in the press conference "you dont win by running you win by hitting"

107 - 97

Nice math there....

If you think the only thing that matters is punches landed LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X