No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    The smoking gun for your viewing pleasure. Pay special attention to that new mexico judge to the left . He should join Cj ross

The judges have rounds 1,3,4,7,8,9 in common. Canelo won four of those rounds (4,7,8,9). It seems like Levi Martinez decided to throw Lara a bone by giving him round 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      The smoking gun for your viewing pleasure. Pay special attention to that new mexico judge to the left . He should join Cj ross

lol canelo winning last round?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Tril it is
        I'm waiting to pay me those 50 trillion points...
        I didn't agree with the "2 day avi bet" -- so you don't have to change your avi...
        (see pages 117 and 118 on this thread... As I said: Canelo will win a "hard fought" fight...)

Comment

• Canelo only Landed 15 Power shots to the head in the WHOLE fight. Case closed.

Comment

• I had Lara winning. Canelo looked frustrated and couldn't land up top. You can't win a fight primarily on body shots, half of which were blocked by elbows.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
              put vanes martirosyan in front of alvarez! he's been off and on last couple fights but he's usualy a ****er. i tell you i'm positive martirosyan can whip
              chavez jr.
              You're delusional. Chavez Jr. would look like a beast against Vanes and put him on his ass. There's a reason for weight classes most of the time.

Comment

• I just wish Lara would let his hands go more often. He has good power and is accurate. He did a nice job defensively dealing with Canelo's pressure, but his offense is lacking. Just predictable 1-2s. Even with such predictability he lands often if and when he throws, so if he mixed it up he'd probably even have more success.

Comment

• Making excuses like a ***** I see. Lol lara won doe!! Cuban boxing school doe!

Comment

• Thank goodness we won't have to hear from that fat disrespectful punk of a promoter DeCubas whatever his name is, he must be fuming right now lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                      Thank goodness we won't have to hear from that fat disrespectful punk of a promoter DeCubas whatever his name is, he must be fuming right now lmao

Pretty sure we all know who won tonight. Oscar is a tool and knows too.... Get in line wtf??? Who else is there to fight? A rematch would be the best option clearly..... Oscar don't want that doe..... Or canelo for that matter.

That's just the way I see it though. We all have our own opinion.
                      Peace.!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X