• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post

the ring is small doe

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      I've been wrong once out of the last 10 fights

Canelo always gasses by the way even in Angulo fight he's huffin and puffin
      if that is what you call gassing then lara is in trouble...
      and you will be wrong 2 out of 11 after this fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        In the highlights from the Angulo fight you can tell Canelo is gassed. He's not showboating or trying to entertain the fans, he was gassed.

Comment

the ring is small doe
          are you there?

what's the general crowd consensus and I'm not talkin about Mexican nuthuggers but actual boxing fans, what do they think?

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            In the highlights from the Angulo fight you can tell Canelo is gassed. He's not showboating or trying to entertain the fans, he was gassed.
            i remember canelo taking a 20 second breather on the 8th, but aside from that he was very active and trowing bombs for 3 min during 10 rounds, if he is in the same shape as that fight then is good enough...

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              are you there?

what's the general crowd consensus and I'm not talkin about Mexican nuthuggers but actual boxing fans, what do they think?
              lol man i'm not even close, that's a random twitter pic

Comment

lol man i'm not even close, that's a random twitter pic
                damn it lol

Personally, I keep swinging between Canelo and Lara, for almost 6 weeks I picked Canelo but that weigh in........

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                  Lmao sons of cuba hahahhahhahah damnnn. Jdsf4g is over there playing with his pigeons all panicking before the fight. The crowd is going to boo so loud and the "purists" will be like SMH THESE CASUALS DON'T KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING

Here's the pit we're going to throw them in bro lol
                  LOL... NatGeo special: Cesar The Dog Whisperer feauting Jho The Pigeon Kidnapper lol.

They are relentless, they will find a way out of that pit with a canoe. A lot of love to Cubans tho. Just some harmless clean fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    Nice. Then the fact that he doesn't excel in defence makes Lara a bigger and better version of FMJr?
                    Great point, considering the one facet of his repertoire that makes Floyd virtually unbeatable IS his defense, lol.

Comment

• Lara will be the unhelpful teacher tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X