Wilder drops BOMBS on Mike Tyson and James Toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Damn, deontay went in
    lol @ Wilder. I've said it before, and my words will ring true, as per usual.

Wilders career goes as far as Tyson Fury lets it.

WAR FURY!!!!!!!

Comment

Rofl @ grace jones haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Damn, deontay went in
        Nah...JAMES went in.

You know you lose when you have to co-sign your own joke (SwollenGaryColeman - yeah ok...joking with the dead is not funny) James Toney calling him Grace Jones.....I think I died for 1.5 seconds.

Comment

@ #DeondraWildwhore
          Grace Jones killed me too.

Damn if anyone dropped bombs it was Toney

Comment

why is Tyson a legend?? Other than being the youngest HW champ of all time.
            Who did he beat?

Buster Douglas off'd him.

He got beaten silly in both Holyfield fights in 2 fights, bitting ears in the second fight.

Lennox Lewis off'd him

Comment

In terms of talking **** on the internet, Wilder probably got the best of the exchange. Bring on Wilder-Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
                why is Tyson a legend?? Other than being the youngest HW champ of all time.
                Who did he beat?

Buster Douglas off'd him.

He got beaten silly in both Holyfield fights in 2 fights, bitting ears in the second fight.

Lennox Lewis off'd him
                Watch his fights. Great bob and weave, excellent movement. Great speed. Excellent jab. He definitely was going down hill by the Frank Bruno fight and never came back after jail. He was a flash - but what a flash:

He beat James Tillis (better or equal to anyone not named Klitschko); Trevor Burbeck, Pinklon Thomas, Tony Tucker, Tony Tubbs, Frank Bruno (each better than almost any heavyweight over the last 10 years not named K). He beat an old but not shot Larry Holmes and I won't mention Michael Spinks who was an excellent boxer but scared ****less.

Tyson deserves his props. His career was a modern-day greek tragedy (or like one of those chinese martial arts movies where the hero gets addicted to opium and has to come back from addiction to save the day). He could have been the Michael Jordan of boxing - the greatest and revered by all. Instead he gave up on his craft; thought all he had to do to win was say boo and he fell apart.

Comment

This is what I'm talking about on my other post. I like Wilder, but talking smack against those two well known HWs are not how you wanna start your untested career. His current success is starting to get into his head, and that's not good. Prove himself first by beating one or two of the top nine on the HWs list then he can talk smack.

Comment

James owes the IRS over a million and is begging for a hand out.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
                      I love James Toney stepping up for Iron Mike. What is Wilder desperate for attention?? Now I wanna see Wilder kayo. Why not call out the Klitscko's? Your talking about Iron Mike??
                      that was pretty crappy for deontay to go after tyson like that. its not like he disrespected deontay. he pretty much said what we all think. he can punch but may or may not be able to take what comes back at him. nothing wrong with saying that

Comment

Working...
                      X