Acceptance of todays boxing scene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    Always speaking the truth Bronsky...
    I mean it is what it is. Not much I can do about it anyways so even though I may know what time it is with the fights and fighters why stress something I can't change? I'll just hope for the best and enjoy the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
      One day, when I finally get up to Canastota, I'll finally get to see the HOF exhibit of Floyd's income statement and Al Haymon's tax returns.

and number of twitter followers

Comment

Hey, it took you a while, OP, but atleast you're still enjoying it for what it's worth.

Boxing is nothing but politics at its finest.

Comment

Barely above pro wrestling at this point.

Comment

Boxing has always been a business first, and a terribly sleazy and cut throat one at that.

Comment

Yeah, its not really a sport anymore,,, Its just entertainment... Similar to a daredevil doing some big stunt, it gets everyone's attention much like a floyd fight, but after its over it has no lasting implications..

Soccer, hockey, baseball, football, and even MMA are sports that still have rules and clear winners, and meaningful games/fights

Boxing over the past 20 years has become a pathetic joke of a sport,, anyone that considers it a sport is an idiot... Its just an entertaining sideshow

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
                I mean it is what it is. Not much I can do about it anyways so even though I may know what time it is with the fights and fighters why stress something I can't change? I'll just hope for the best and enjoy the fights.
                Yeah man despite all this were bound to get some decent figh once in a while.

Comment

Its probably gonna stay that way for a long time with so many alphabet titles one could make a name for himself by being a paper champion and and casuals will fall for it every time. Broner for example had a a over the top personalty and was a 3 time champion. That's all you herd from his causal fans, but they had no idea who he faced or if they were bums or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Yeah, its not really a sport anymore,,, Its just entertainment... Similar to a daredevil doing some big stunt, it gets everyone's attention much like a floyd fight, but after its over it has no lasting implications..

Soccer, hockey, baseball, football, and even MMA are sports that still have rules and clear winners, and meaningful games/fights

Boxing over the past 20 years has become a pathetic joke of a sport,, anyone that considers it a sport is an idiot... Its just an entertaining sideshow
                    mma? clear winners? did you see the mcmann vs rousey or barao vs faber fights? What is a meaningful fight in mma? Jones vs Sonnen? Tate coming off a loss for a belt?

Comment

Stop being dramatic. There was never a time when there was no ducking, you can't force people to fight.

2013 was a banner year.

Crying is what boxing fans do best.

Comment

Working...
                      X