Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Mansour gets through with Cunningham tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing to be ashamed of, Mansour was tough. Id be down to see him fight Ortiz.

Comment

We not going to talk about amateurish mansour looked?

Comment

Mansour was swinging for the fences, he diffidently has a great punch. Cunningham should get allot of credit just for getting up from the second knock down, I thought he was done for sure. He showed heart and determination. **** it put him in there with wilder anyway! better than allot of fights he has faced.

Comment

Funny thread the irony LOL good fight. Hopefully it's not the end of the line for Mansour. USS has earnt himself a shot at a top heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            Funny thread the irony LOL good fight. Hopefully it's not the end of the line for Mansour. USS has earnt himself a shot at a top heavyweight.
            Mansour earned a bid to be back.... hell, maybe even against the loser of Perez/Jennings to build their confidence up

Comment

I had not seen Mansour before this fight, and only became aware of his story like last week. I was really impressed with how he handled himself in the fight... i can put aside the wild haymakers, the stamina, speed.. and all the rest of the stuff you can imagine could have been improved had he not lost all that time. Even midway though the fight Naazim was kinda taken aback by his toughness and professionalism. His mentality is/was built for HW boxing that's for sure, he prob could have done something.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                I had not seen Mansour before this fight, and only became aware of his story like last week. I was really impressed with how he handled himself in the fight... i can put aside the wild haymakers, the stamina, speed.. and all the rest of the stuff you can imagine could have been improved had he not lost all that time. Even midway though the fight Naazim was kinda taken aback by his toughness and professionalism. His mentality is/was built for HW boxing that's for sure, he prob could have done something.
                USS is in his late 30s & a 206 lbs HW. he is a good fighter but never had a big punch or great chin. he used his boxing skills to counter Mansour's hayemakers. he always gets caught a few times in his fights. take away the 2 KDs in the 5th & USS easily wins. I had it 8-2 USS. 96-91 after the KDs were scored. Mansour isn't going any further. watch the Maurice harris fight. harris was catching him cleanly but was not active enough. this result is no surprise.

Comment

Working...
                X