Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does the Pacquiao-Bradley Master Thread have 100k more views than Floyd-Maidana??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    You're really going to start an argument about which thread has more views?

I guess when your favorite fighter makes less money, sells fewer ppv's, and gets put to sleep this is all you're left with.
    You're part of the SDF. That's pretty embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
      Why does Floyd constantly outsell Pacquiao if pacquiao is the more exciting fighter and fights better competition, then?
      Errrrrr don't blame me when May-dona flops

Comment

Omg are Floydiots scared of Pac putting up PPV numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          There's 200 more comments in the Bradley-pacquaio thread..........

When did Hopkins get put to sleep???
          I know that. That's what I said. That there's over 100k more views and a difference of 200 comments between them. The moment the PAC brad fight is over, Floyd master thread will surpass the pacbrad thread in comments with much less views further proving my point.

Comment

Originally posted by duwdu View Post
            As I write this:

The Pacquiao-Bradley thread has 789 posts in 132,307 views, a ratio of 1 post for every 168 views.

On the other hand, the Mayweather-Maidana thread has 604 posts in just 29,940 views, a ratio of 1 post in just every 37 views!

Morals of this statistics: Participants on the Mayweather-Maidana thread make posts 4.5 times more posts than participants on the Pacquiao-Bradley thread.

This, to me, means that the Mayweather-Maidana thread is more vibrant, and arguably much more interesting, compared to the Pacquiao-Bradley thread this far.

Does it also mean that participants on the Mayweather-Maidana thread are more more intellectually alive/aware compared to the generality of the participants on the Pacquiao-Bradley thread this far? I wouldn't know.

P34c3
            Thanks you for breaking it down for Jas, he doesn't seem to get this point I was making

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
              Thanks you for breaking it down for Jas, he doesn't seem to get this point I was making

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                I mean... Mayweather and Pacquaio have fought 5 of the same opponents over the last few years - Mayweather usually fights them first - but all I see from people like you is that Mayweather doesn't fight anyone that good. So, I'm just trying to figure out why Mayweather continues to outsell Manny, especially against the same opponents, if Pacquiao is a more exciting, better fighter like you keep saying.
                They can't answer this with a serious face.

Originally posted by Leonard Eller B View Post
                the fight's a week away
                the thread has been around longer
                it's a better fight
                there's a million floyd threads
                this is a floyd thread lmao you people can't help yourselves

the man is boxing.
                Forced to keep Floyd relevant even when they don't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  They can't answer this with a serious face.

Forced to keep Floyd relevant even when they don't want to.
                  Heres another one ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Heres another one ^^^
                    You clowns keep getting trampled on, look at what you've been reduced to saying in all these threads because you can't come with facts, terd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                      You clowns keep getting trampled on, look at what you've been reduced to saying in all these threads because you can't come with facts, terd.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decade

Comment

Working...
                      X