Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does the Pacquiao-Bradley Master Thread have 100k more views than Floyd-Maidana??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cause the fight is gettng closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Eller B View Post
      How would you feel about Pac v. Maidana?
      Styles make fights.

If Floyd gets a ref that allows him to do what he usually does then it's a wrap. Floyd holds, elbows, sucker punches, moves around the ring with the best of them. What this means is that he will frustrate Maidana. We all know from the Devon Alexander fight that Maidana will get frustrated and call it a night by the 2nd half of the fight.

Manny does not defend like Floyd so it would definitely be more exciting. That said, it may end up being like the Rios fight or Margarito fight if Maidana can't defend himself!

Comment

the fight's a week away
        the thread has been around longer
        it's a better fight
        there's a million floyd threads
        this is a floyd thread lmao you people can't help yourselves

the man is boxing.
        Yep. There's difference of more than 100k views and nearly 200 comments. People care to talk about Floyd more than PAC. Terds can't stand it.

Comment

Because Pacquiao isn't a draw

According to Mayweather anyway.

Comment

How would you feel about Pac v. Maidana?
            I see the point ur trying to make... Bradley vs Maidana is a good fight... Maidana vs Floyd/Pacquiao? No... It's a mismatch... Now I got money on Bradley to beat Maidana but even if it turns out to be a mismatch Bradley hasn't been considered #1 or #2... we don't know what he can do... So no u can take that Floyd gets held to a higher standard because he's the best bs outta here... Pacquiao gets held to that standard too... When ur the best u should fight the best... There's no point in proving urself on up and comers anymore... Fight Pacquiao or Bradley or wait until Garcia is ready Don't fight Maidana Ortiz Canelo and Guerrero and get mad when u don't get credit because u made the fight look easy... It's suppose to be easy Ur TBE.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              I see the point ur trying to make... Bradley vs Maidana is a good fight... Maidana vs Floyd/Pacquiao? No... It's a mismatch... Now I got money on Bradley to beat Maidana but even if it turns out to be a mismatch Bradley hasn't been considered #1 or #2... we don't know what he can do... So no u can take that Floyd gets held to a higher standard because he's the best bs outta here... Pacquiao gets held to that standard too... When ur the best u should fight the best... There's no point in proving urself on up and comers anymore... Fight Pacquiao or Bradley or wait until Garcia is ready Don't fight Maidana Ortiz Canelo and Guerrero and get mad when u don't get credit because u made the fight look easy... It's suppose to be easy Ur TBE.
              But, is Maidana an up and comer? Or is he an established fighter and legitimate threat to anyone at 147 pounds outside of Mayweather/Manny. If you can't get Manny, what's wrong with fighting the threats and top contenders, titlist at the weight? I really don't see the issue with a unification, especially one like this. Me and you both know Mayweather/Canelo is a fight that was asked for and that should of happened whether you admit it or not, I can tell you're a legit fight fan, and you know deep down that that's a fight that should have happened and that Floyd deserves some credit for. The same goes for Guerrero as well, he's not a star, but amongst fight fans, he was a guy that people thought Floyd would avoid, and that it was only until the contract was signed that he all of a sudden turned into a guy who didn't deserve the shot. Yes Floyd is held to a higher standard, yes he should be, but isn't a little silly when fans b*tch and moan about him fighting champions, #2 and #3 guys in the weight class? I mean be honest, is it even a little bit ridiculous?

Comment

You're really going to start an argument about which thread has more views?

I guess when your favorite fighter makes less money, sells fewer ppv's, and gets put to sleep this is all you're left with.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                  100k more views but look at the difference in comments. More people care to talk about Floyd than Pacjuice
                  There's 200 more comments in the Bradley-pacquaio thread..........

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  You're really going to start an argument about which thread has more views?

I guess when your favorite fighter makes less money, sells fewer ppv's, and gets put to sleep this is all you're left with.
                  When did Hopkins get put to sleep???

Comment

As I write this:

The Pacquiao-Bradley thread has 789 posts in 132,307 views, a ratio of 1 post for every 168 views.

On the other hand, the Mayweather-Maidana thread has 604 posts in just 29,940 views, a ratio of 1 post in just every 37 views!

Morals of this statistics: Participants on the Mayweather-Maidana thread make posts 4.5 times more posts than participants on the Pacquiao-Bradley thread.

This, to me, means that the Mayweather-Maidana thread is more vibrant, and arguably much more interesting, compared to the Pacquiao-Bradley thread this far.

Does it also mean that participants on the Mayweather-Maidana thread are more more intellectually alive/aware compared to the generality of the participants on the Pacquiao-Bradley thread this far? I wouldn't know.

P34c3

Comment

Originally posted by duwdu View Post
                      As I write this:

The Pacquiao-Bradley thread has 789 posts in 132,307 views, a ratio of 1 post for every 168 views.

On the other hand, the Mayweather-Maidana thread has 604 posts in just 29,940 views, a ratio of 1 post in just every 37 views!

Morals of this statistics: Participants on the Mayweather-Maidana thread make posts 4.5 times more posts than participants on the Pacquiao-Bradley thread.

This, to me, means that the Mayweather-Maidana thread is more vibrant, and arguably much more interesting, compared to the Pacquiao-Bradley thread this far.

Does it also mean that participants on the Mayweather-Maidana thread are more more intellectually alive/aware compared to the generality of the participants on the Pacquiao-Bradley thread this far? I wouldn't know.

P34c3

Comment

Working...
                      X