Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching the unedited Manny P. media workout.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    You're a turd in the punch bowl. Manny's my dude, hell yeah I'm amped the fugg up a week before his fight.
    Straight up gay.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
      Straight up gay.
      Wait, I thought you were supposed to say, "I now proclaim that you are ***ually attracted to other men..."

Fuggin dork.

Comment

How about, no one talks like that in real life. Have fun being a fake, douche bag. :boobies:
        If you actually spent time in "real life" you might know. Loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i'm tired about all this UNFOCUSED, TOO NICE, NO KILLER INSTINCT garbage.

pac is always the same. the reason he hasn't been getting kos lately is 1 opponents lately have better chin 2 have been more careful.

guys early on at 140-147, tried to come at pac and got tuned up.

after delahoya/cotto/hatton, ppl were less aggressive hence less openings. except marg who got beat up.

even rios was less aggressive than usual.

tired of the pac excuses of BEING TOO NICE.

bs.
          pac has no killer instinct anymore. his new found religion changed him for good. he's no longer the savage he once was. "fight for a better world" vs "no fear"? aside from the marketing side, he simply ****** all this "pac is nice outside and inside the ring" aura. pac already lost it aside from the fact that he is physically and athletically declining. he's just there for the payday, just like kobe is..

Comment

pacquiao always trains like a beast though less sparring. i have high hopes for the next 24/7 episode

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If you actually spent time in "real life" you might know. Loser.
              Aww, someone doesn't have friends, and has to take out their aggression on other guys online.

Sorry to hear that bud.

P.S. Whitetittie, you're like a little girl the way you hold grudges. Stop using alts you ****** troll. AKA NATEPADKIDS.

Comment

Aww, someone doesn't have friends, and has to take out their aggression on other guys online.

Sorry to hear that bud.

P.S. Whitetittie, you're like a little girl the way you hold grudges. Stop using alts you ****** troll. AKA NATEPADKIDS.
                Says the loser with close to 6000 posts in how long????

By the way. There was nothing aggressive about my post. Just stating a fact that your hyperbolic posts make you sound like a little girl.

Comment

Says the loser with close to 6000 posts in how long????

By the way. There was nothing aggressive about my post. Just stating a fact that your hyperbolic posts make you sound like a little girl.
                  Yep, you're whytittie. You're such a ****** loser. Why do you use alts? I have this many posts, becaue I can contribute to boxing discussion without needing alts. In real life you have 30,000 posts if you add up all the alts you have, NATEPADKIDS.

And P.S. Stop talking me NATEPADKIDS.

Comment

Haha, you're such a little dork. "You loser!"

Comment

Yep, you're whytittie. You're such a ****** loser. Why do you use alts? I have this many posts, becaue I can contribute to boxing discussion without needing alts. In real life you have 30,000 posts if you add up all the alts you have, NATEPADKIDS.

And P.S. Stop talking me NATEPADKIDS.
                      Dude, I wish I knew what the hell you're talking about, but I don't. Anyway, good luck to your fantasy. I'm expecting a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X