Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching the unedited Manny P. media workout.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    he has better d when he's brawling than when he is actually playing d.

when he's just shooting it out, he slips punches, ducks punches, turns the opp.

all natural instinct.

when he's thinking, playing d. less so.
    He also counters better like that, his instincts are excellent.

When he thinks it slows things down for him, and even if he can come up with the right answer that delay causes his effectiveness to slip a great deal.

Sadly Bradley won't shoot it out, I see the fight going roughly the same but probably a bit better for Manny, I just don't think Tim is quite good enough to really make it work in any way other that making Manny look iffy

Comment

I think Bradley saying Pac lost his hunger only makes Pac even MORE hungry.

Comment

unrefined PRE-ROACH brawler pacquiao.

practically all instinct, no gameplan.

beast at putting on the pressure. watch him work on the ropes, working the body too.

also note his use of the right hand even though ppl act like roach "TAUGHT PAC THE RIGHT HOOK" BS.

Comment

unrefined PRE-ROACH brawler pacquiao.

practically all instinct, no gameplan.

beast at putting on the pressure. watch him work on the ropes, working the body too.

also note his use of the right hand even though ppl act like roach "TAUGHT PAC THE RIGHT HOOK" BS.

Pac is a pure force in his younger years. He mixes his punches very well from head to the body.

Comment

i'm tired about all this UNFOCUSED, TOO NICE, NO KILLER INSTINCT garbage.

pac is always the same. the reason he hasn't been getting kos lately is 1 opponents lately have better chin 2 have been more careful.

guys early on at 140-147, tried to come at pac and got tuned up.

after delahoya/cotto/hatton, ppl were less aggressive hence less openings. except marg who got beat up.

even rios was less aggressive than usual.

tired of the pac excuses of BEING TOO NICE.

bs.
            Great post.

Know what I'm tired of regarding Pacquiao? The "that KO ruined him" bull**** everybody's been spouting since Marquez IV. It's one thing when some 'tard in NSB says it, it's another thing entirely when you have supposedly professional broadcasters like Kellerman and crew repeating it.

Like no other great champion in history has fallen victim to a one punch KO and ever came back from it? Check my sig banner, FFS.

That **** might be true of your average boxer but Pacquiao is anything but average. The dude is an absolute phenomenon and still gives anybody from 147-154 hell. The movement, the handspeed, the power, the awkward angles, the fact that he's a lefty - He's truly a marvel.

As for Bradley...he's ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              Real talk, I saw that look in his eyes! Not tryna be funny. He awoke the beast, bruh.
              Dude, your hardon for Manny is the real deal. You have a serious case of man love. Seriously you are treading on some gay sheet. Take off your pumps and stop being "nervous" for your man crush.

Comment

How about Manny is working hard to regain the stature he held before getting KTFO. That in and of itself is enough to give a fighter of his caliber the desire to want to perform his best.

On the flip side, Bradley still feels disrespected so he is bringing it no matter what. Gonna be an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                  Dude, your hardon for Manny is the real deal. You have a serious case of man love. Seriously you are treading on some gay sheet. Take off your pumps and stop being "nervous" for your man crush.
                  You're a turd in the punch bowl. Manny's my dude, hell yeah I'm amped the fugg up a week before his fight.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                    How about Manny is working hard to regain the stature he held before getting KTFO. That in and of itself is enough to give a fighter of his caliber the desire to want to perform his best.

On the flip side, Bradley still feels disrespected so he is bringing it no matter what. Gonna be an interesting fight.
                    How about, no one talks like that in real life. Have fun being a fake, douche bag. :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      This fight will be close but stop fooling yourselves; Pac won last time fighting 30 seconds a round.

What will happen if he fights all 3 minutes ?
                      He'll tire out by round 3 and Tim coasts to a wide UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X