Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this was taken recently, JCC Jr. is in pretty good shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Chavez shows up in top form so we can see a good, entertaining, somewhat competitive fight.

Comment

Yea, dunno if it was. he might've used old footage. I asked around his social media....no response

Comment

Do they get even amount of credit when one of them wins. I'm more inclined to give ggg more credit if he wins seeing he's moving up to fight Chavez who's pretty big even at 168

Comment

Guy looks like a freaking heavyweight!

Comment

Yeah, it's training footage from the Vera rematch
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRS6_cZfWC8

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
              Do they get even amount of credit when one of them wins. I'm more inclined to give ggg more credit if he wins seeing he's moving up to fight Chavez who's pretty big even at 168

How much credit did Sergio receive for beating him?

Don't get me wrong I will give GGG credit win, lose or draw but a lot of these Golovkin fans gave Sergio zero credit, shredded the win, accused Chavez Jr of being a bum etc, now the same lot are bigging him up now hes fighting GGG
              Laughable really how quickly their tune has changed.

Comment

I don't think he was intimidated by Martinez in the least. GGG, he is. He will take this fight seriously.

Comment

GGG will tell jcc to tell his mom he say hi. this is box.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    How much credit did Sergio receive for beating him?

Don't get me wrong I will give GGG credit win, lose or draw but a lot of these Golovkin fans gave Sergio zero credit, shredded the win, accused Chavez Jr of being a bum etc, now the same lot are bigging him up now hes fighting GGG
                    Laughable really how quickly their tune has changed.
                    Won't matter... GGG is getting stopped!

Comment

Look, the issue with JR isn't about his fitness anymore, it's more about whether or not he has the sideburns going in the fight. Training is great and all, but this what u need to keep an eye out for.

Also, the one we need updates on is GGG, he is the one moving weight classes!

Comment

Working...
                      X