Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnson will upset Stevens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should sign in for free and listen to NSB Radio show to hear me and golovkin break down this fight from around the 10 min mark

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=132897&cmd=tc
    Last edited by jas; 04-02-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      He will get on his chest and take chunks out of Stevens who needs room to punch then again he could just opt to outbox him. Beats him however he wants imo, there is nothing special about Stevens or the utter bums he has bowled over. His opposition have been nothing but guys skillless journeymen with glass chins.

Is he still being inactive? Seemed maybe to active before lol
      I don't know much about Johnson... just that fight and he was on the Olympic Squad... so it counts for something.
      I heard an interview on Thaboxing voice and he seemed overly confident....
      think he said he doesn't think Stevens is a big puncher and he could take his power.

Better test the waters first before rushing in.

Don't know....he's signed with some promoter down in Miami.... maybe..... a rift?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        You should sign in for free and listen to NSB Radio show to hear me and golovkin break down this fight from around the 10 min mark

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=132897&cmd=wc
        Always curious to hear what some people sound like. Only know what JSDF sounds like

Comment

Stevens doesn't deserve to be 4/1 over anyone with any sort of pulse, he should probably be the favorite but to me he is closer to 2/1.

I think fighting an aggressive fight with Stevens is fine as long as he can avoid getting clipped by a big left hook, because Stevens really can't fight being forced back and he doesn't really throw if he is defending.

Comment

DAN, let me get those points! My 5 TRILLION to whatever you have left from the Jas bet.

Comment

DAN, don't duck me, SON! Don't duck me SON!

Comment

Stevens needs room to operate. He had ZERO success when GGG or Findley was it? was on his chest. He is a mid-range hooker

Hugely limited fighter with no movement.

He will be squared up as usual and look to land the left hook as Johnson comes forward. If it misses or Johnson takes it Stevens will get beaten up from then on.
                Johnson will get in his grill and take lumps out of Stevens as he does nothing as per usual but stand like a squared up dummy with a high guard.

Comment

Your 500bil to my 2 tril ?
                  Confirmed!

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Good. I'll take everything else he has.
                  Confirmed too.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    DAN, don't duck me, SON! Don't duck me SON!

Comment

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=132897&cmd=wc

Ah I tuned in the other week and really enjoyed it but that link isn't working for me

Takes me to a status 404 thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X