Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone says OMG Mayweather has so much stamina . . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone says OMG Mayweather has so much stamina . . .

No . He just knows how to use it effectively. Can someone tell me what is the most he's throw in one fight?which fight? I would even say 700.

ok whats your point lol

Comment

It's not all punching and that's where you went wrong. Takes great conditioning to consistently move your upperbody the way Mayweather does or wrestle in the clinches.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        It's not all punching and that's where you went wrong. Takes great conditioning to consistently move your upperbody the way Mayweather does or wrestle in the clinches.

Anyone who's been in a boxing gym and has even tried to emulate such a high caliber body movement knows what that's like. It really ain't no joke, moving from the shoulders/waist for 12 rounds is nothing to be shamed.

To combine the mental calmness + the defensive skill is amazing.

Comment

What's the point? Plenty of dudes(Canelo popping into mind) have mediocre to bad stamina and they don't even throw that many punches nor move as much.

Comment

given this new revelation TS has made, i think maidana stops floyd late

Comment

More doesn't mean better.

The more you open up the more openings you leave & that goes for everybody.

Comment

I think Mayweathers stamina is decent.

With all the other bullshit thrown at him, his dedication to the work that needs to be put in at the gym is the last thing people need to be looking at.

Comment

Yes, all those 'Mayweather's Stamina' threads are really getting annoying.

Comment

Stamina wise what Maidana does is harder then what Floyd does..

Comment

Working...
                    X