Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's HBO Headlining Debut Draws Over 1 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to put Kovalev and Golovkin on the same card, hell I'd pay $60 to see them on the same card against top 10 opposition.

Comment

Kovalev hasn't even been mainstream for a year and he's already pulling ward numbers fighting an unknown opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        They need to put Kovalev and Golovkin on the same card, hell I'd pay $60 to see them on the same card against top 10 opposition.
        Duva needs to get him on the PPV

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          Please,just over a million is not all that,I remember when it was reported that Andre Ward Vs Edwin Rodriguez did 1.2 million views,People on here was talking about how bad it was,
          That's the double standard that pisses me off. You'll also hear that Ward isn't a draw even in Oakland because he "only" had 7,611 people for the Chad Dawson fight.

Meanwhile Kovalev has 2,416 people and it's perfectly acceptable. Almost no one mentions it and he gets a pass.

It seems that if certain people like a fighter he gets more slack and more chances to gradually grow into a star. If they don't like a fighter or he beat one of their favorites then they are super critical of him and unless he is perfect in all areas he will get **** on.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            That's the double standard that pisses me off. You'll also hear that Ward isn't a draw even in Oakland because he "only" had 7,611 people for the Chad Dawson fight.

Meanwhile Kovalev has 2,416 people and it's perfectly acceptable. Almost no one mentions it and he gets a pass.

It seems that if certain people like a fighter he gets more slack and more chances to gradually grow into a star. If they don't like a fighter or he beat one of their favorites then they are super critical of him and unless he is perfect in all areas he will get **** on.
            Ward might be #2 P4P but people in Oakland and San Francisco generally don't know him, I haven't ever seen an advertisement for him on Comcast Sports Bay Area Network, not even a poster in the city for him. Ward is only here for the hardcores, people in Oakland still tryna pay rent let alone pay to watch a master class boxer perform while they want to see knockouts/worldstar fights.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              Please,just over a million is not all that,I remember when it was reported that Andre Ward Vs Edwin Rodriguez did 1.2 million views,People on here was talking about how bad it was,But Kovalev/Agnew does less then that but now people wanna act like Kovalev did something great.
              Uh, how long has Ward been in the spotlight? Now... how long has Krusher been in the spotlight?

Last question... how long have you had zero sense of perception?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                stevenson totally disagrees with this thread together with his hoes below:

Zuz
                Rome-By-KO
                LarryXXX
                Face untouched
                Animalfan10
                Bazookajoe
                Lov 2 box
                TheWinners
                Hitking
                J the unbiased
                Shoulderoll
                Mike Haynes
                Fetta

All are honorable members of TWT (The Welfare Team)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  stevenson totally disagrees with this thread together with his hoes below:

Zuz
                  Rome-By-KO
                  LarryXXX
                  Face untouched
                  Animalfan10
                  Bazookajoe
                  Lov 2 box
                  TheWinners
                  Hitking
                  J the unbiased
                  Shoulderoll
                  Mike Haynes
                  Fetta

ahahhah yes,it's so TRUEEEEE !!!!

Comment

Put an exciting fighter in there, regardless of nationality, and we will come to see it. Period.

Comment

I'm curious to know how long it will be before STEVENSON comes out of the toilette,where he is now crying because he lost really HIS FACE (ugly face let me say)!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X