Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    This sentence just summarize your troll capabilities. Again with the walking down of someone he didn't walk down.
    Matter of fact its allot of people here that talk about Floyd walking him down, go respond to all of us not just me bro. Im not falling for your pretend games. I told you, I understand you dislike Floyd and thats okay. But please when you come to my threads just talk boxing. Dont do the trolling over here. If I was you I would just ignore anything I say about Floyd walking Canelo down. Canelo is a VERY big guy and Floyd did some legendary stuff in that fight. If your a Floyd hater I can understand you not wanting to talk about it. But just ignore it and talk around it. That will keep you from malfunctioning.

Comment

Khan was basially out on his feet at least once that round.

Id put money that Maidana hits harder. Canelo has had touble stopping guys from smaller divisions. Lopez said Maidana hits harder.

Canelo is explosive and fast. Way faster then he gets credit for. His punches look hard and explosive, but he aint no banger.
      Marcos has NO power at ALL. He dropped Broner cuz he is a small guy, but he cant drop anyone else. And Khan has a glass chin. Marcos would never be able to stand in the pocket with Canelo or walk him down you make it seem like he hits harder than Canelo not in a MILLION YEARS. Like I say, whatever he did to Canelo will be WORSE with Marcos cuz Marcos is smaller and weaker.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Matter of fact its allot of people here that talk about Floyd walking him down, go respond to all of us not just me bro. Im not falling for your pretend games. I told you, I understand you dislike Floyd and thats okay. But please when you come to my threads just talk boxing. Dont do the trolling over here. If I was you I would just ignore anything I say about Floyd walking Canelo down. Canelo is a VERY big guy and Floyd did some legendary stuff in that fight. If your a Floyd hater I can understand you not wanting to talk about it. But just ignore it and talk around it. That will keep you from malfunctioning.
        You are a truly talented troll. I applaud you.

Every run on paragraph you type out is pure gold.

Comment

I have not said anything bad about Floyd, but you either don't know what walking down someone is or you have a diluted positive view of what Floyd is doing in the ring.
          I already told you, agree to disagree. Your not the first Floyd hater to pretend that he didnt walk him down. Billy C did the same thing. Thats why I knew how to deal with you. Now lets move forward from that so we wont keep bumping heads.

Comment

So that wasnt an ATG performance? That fight looked like his last 5 fights combined. He had the speed that he had in the JMM fight, he walked down Ortiz but he was slow against Ortiz. Against Canelo he had that speed and completely transformed into a flatfooted fighter same as the Ortiz fight. He used a little bit of footwork like he did with Ghost but not as much. But he had the power too tho. Fat Dan hates Floyd and called it an ATG performance. Floyd aint never been that sharp, strong, or aggressive.

Comment

Marcos has NO power at ALL. He dropped Broner cuz he is a small guy, but he cant drop anyone else. And Khan has a glass chin. Marcos would never be able to stand in the pocket with Canelo or walk him down you make it seem like he hits harder than Canelo not in a MILLION YEARS. Like I say, whatever he did to Canelo will be WORSE with Marcos cuz Marcos is smaller and weaker.
              Again

I'll take Lopez word for it that Maidana hits harder.

Look styles make fights. Canelo looks great against guys when he has the speed advantage. Look at the Trout fight. Trout isn't some slickster with unparallelled boxing skills, but he could match Canelo's speed.

Comment

Bro stop highlighting a portion of my comments, and cherrypicking what you want to respond to. Respond to the whole thing. I told you to go to the other commentors and dispute the things you have with me, and you ignored it... Duckin and dodgin.

Comment

So that wasnt an ATG performance? That fight looked like his last 5 fights combined. He had the speed that he had in the JMM fight, he walked down Ortiz but he was slow against Ortiz. Against Canelo he had that speed and completely transformed into a flatfooted fighter same as the Ortiz fight. He used a little bit of footwork like he did with Ghost but not as much. But he had the power too tho. Fat Dan hates Floyd and called it an ATG performance. Floyd aint never been that sharp, strong, or aggressive.
                  We can switch to the Ortiz fight. SHow me when Floyd walked down Ortiz? And if you show me that 10 shot combo that Floyd missed all but one shot on, I will be done here.

Like the Canelo fight, Floyd spent the "MAJORITY" of it on the back foot.

Comment

Bro stop highlighting a portion of my comments, and cherrypicking what you want to respond to. Respond to the whole thing. I told you to go to the other commentors and dispute the things you have with me, and you ignored it... Duckin and dodgin.
                    I did, you quoted the wrong post. You silly little guy you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                      We can switch to the Ortiz fight. SHow me when Floyd walked down Ortiz? And if you show me that 10 shot combo that Floyd missed all but one shot on, I will be done here.

Like the Canelo fight, Floyd spent the "MAJORITY" of it on the back foot.
                      What ten shot combo? And go back to my other comments that you highlighted portions of, then re-respond to the whole thing. I dont know if Im going to post anymore videos for you. I see how you operate. Your one of those well studied trolls. You will tell me the sky is green and try to argue over it. I didnt come here for that type of stuff. I just came to talk about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X