Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Clipped with something big. If he walked down Canelo and had no respect for his power, man Marcos will be waay too small. You think Marcos can walk down Canelo? I dont think Marcos is worth showing ANY respect to. And as me and the other guy was discussing, Floyd had ZERO respect for Canelo's power and he was a GIANT. Man Marcos will get NO respect out of Floyd.
    he only walked canelo down because canelo tried to outbox him and counter. if maidana lands something flush he will no doubt get hurt. You have to show respect to chino because he's coming to fight. you gotta be troll dude and if you aren't i can see why people hate floyd fan posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      You mean the fat guy who's allowing Floyd to hit him at free will and Floyd can't put him down ya that's impressing
      Someone needs to tell Floyd Maidana isn't Rios.

Comment

where can buy bag like that too?? pls tell
        cant find ebay
        plis thx

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
          he only walked canelo down because canelo tried to outbox him and counter. if maidana lands something flush he will no doubt get hurt. You have to show respect to chino because he's coming to fight. you gotta be troll dude and if you aren't i can see why people hate floyd fan posters.
          He came forward against Canelo in the first round. Before he knew what Canelo was going to do. Ortiz is a brawler and he walked him down from the first round. Marcos is smaller, slower, and weaker than Ortiz and Canelo both. Marcos is too small for Floyd and I think Floyd needs to stay at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
            Delusional post, Floyd is on his bike 90% of the time. All the things you keep saying about Maidana, He cant do this, he cant do that. Yeah that's why Floyd is a CHERRY PICKER. He always picks guys he knows he can beat. They're either older and been through wars or they're weight drained, or they have to move up 3 divisions and get cheated on the scale, Or they're just not that good.
            Spoken like a fan who lost many bets against Floyd.

Everyone talks about how a fighter is going to do this to Floyd and that to Floyd BEFORE the fights, then after Floyd pulls out the win and lifts the opponent's belts and titles, it's... "Floyd is a CHERRY PICKER. He always picks guys he knows he can beat. They're either older and been through wars or they're weight drained, or they have to move up 3 divisions and get cheated on the scale, Or they're just not that good."

Yet Floyd has remained on top collecting belts and titles, not to mention multi-millions of dollars all these years.

Comment

He came forward against Canelo in the first round. Before he knew what Canelo was going to do. Ortiz is a brawler and he walked him down from the first round. Marcos is smaller, slower, and weaker than Ortiz and Canelo both. Marcos is too small for Floyd and I think Floyd needs to stay at 154.
              This sentence just summarize your troll capabilities. Again with the walking down of someone he didn't walk down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                And Im not a Floyd fan poster. Read some of my stuff Im the only nonbiased one here. You think Marcos hits harder than Canelo? Canelo will bust that boy's skull. Marcos couldnt even hurt Devon or hurt Khan. After Khan blasted him, everyone exagerrated and acted like Khan was closed to being stopped. Khan was never closed to being stop and Khan has a bad chin. Aint no way in hell Marcos can even PHASE Floyd, if Floyd is walking through Canelo's punches. Canelo landed some solid shots as well. This fight will look like Broner vs Eloy Perez watch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                  This sentence just summarize your troll capabilities. Again with the walking down of someone he didn't walk down.
                  I already told you, if you dislike Floyd thats okay. But we will have to disagree about Floyd walking him down. Funny that you are the only Floyd hater thats disputing it. You dont dispute it, you just hate the guy. The other Floyd haters didnt think of your trolling tactic. None of them even argue that. But you seem defensive when I bring it up.

Comment

And Im not a Floyd fan poster. Read some of my stuff Im the only nonbiased one here. You think Marcos hits harder than Canelo? Canelo will bust that boy's skull. Marcos couldnt even hurt Devon or hurt Khan. After Khan blasted him, everyone exagerrated and acted like Khan was closed to being stopped. Khan was never closed to being stop and Khan has a bad chin. Aint no way in hell Marcos can even PHASE Floyd, if Floyd is walking through Canelo's punches. Canelo landed some solid shots as well. This fight will look like Broner vs Eloy Perez watch lol
                    Khan was basially out on his feet at least once that round.

Id put money that Maidana hits harder. Canelo has had touble stopping guys from smaller divisions. Lopez said Maidana hits harder.

Canelo is explosive and fast. Way faster then he gets credit for. His punches look hard and explosive, but he aint no banger.

Comment

I already told you, if you dislike Floyd thats okay. But we will have to disagree about Floyd walking him down. Funny that you are the only Floyd hater thats disputing it. You dont dispute it, you just hate the guy. The other Floyd haters didnt think of your trolling tactic. None of them even argue that. But you seem defensive when I bring it up.
                      I have not said anything bad about Floyd, but you either don't know what walking down someone is or you have a diluted positive view of what Floyd is doing in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X