Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Not at all. Floyd couldn't stop Cotto and was roughed up like we haven't seen in awhile against Miguel.
    Floyd has much respect for Cotto. Cotto wasn't as aggressive as many thought he would be against Floyd even at the higher weight. So he popped Floyd with a few jabs, that was the best he could do. If Cotto would been more aggressive trying to take Floyd out by any means necessary, the outcome may have been a lot different.

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
    I really hope Floyd doesn't hurt his hands in this fight. Maidana is a ruthless sob, he won't let up.
    I'm looking forward to seeing Maidana turn up the heat ala Ricky Hatton. He just might bring out the Pretty Boy Floyd in this fight.

Comment

Is Floyd sparring with a person or a punching bag?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        Keep showing spots where Floyd didn't fight on the back foot. No one is stopping you, but like I keep saying. It doesn't change the fact Floyd spent most of the fight on the back foot.
        I get it you dislike Floyd. And I didnt show spots. Thats the whole fight. The 8th round and 9th he moved a bit, the rest of the entire fight he was right in front of you. And please respond to my comments in full. I didnt just post him in the pocket. I posted him having zero respect for Floyd's power. Him chasing Canelo to the ropes. You dont want to respond to any of that? Oh but your going to look at it and say it rarely happened and thats fine. But man all I can say is this dude can fking fight. He was 150lbs and Canelo was 165lbs and Floyd basically beat this dude up and overpowered him. Its ight we can agree to disagree. But one thing we do agree on is this is something special isnt it?

Comment

we would all love floyd to let his hands go against maidana but we all know thats not gonna happen, unless maidana gasses out then i can see that happening. i don't think he will risk getting clipped with something big. If he tries fight maidana the same way he did vs cotto he's gonna be in some trouble lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            He will fight but after a while he will turn into a sparring partner like all the rest. Floyd putting in work.
            Cherry picked fight gives you that "sparring partner feel" to Floyd's fights, that is true. Looking at the video clip, you would think though that he would KO these guys since he gets to choose them.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Floyd has much respect for Cotto. Cotto wasn't as aggressive as many thought he would be against Floyd even at the higher weight. So he popped Floyd with a few jabs, that was the best he could do. If Cotto would been more aggressive trying to take Floyd out by any means necessary, the outcome may have been a lot different.

I'm looking forward to seeing Maidana turn up the heat ala Ricky Hatton. He just might bring out the Pretty Boy Floyd in this fight.

Cotto hasn't been a killer since the Marg fight... I didn't think Cotto did near as much as people made it out to be in that fight. He had a few ok rds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                dude you are one dedicated troll, answering every post in this thread, awesome
                Im not a troll. Which one of these other accounts is yours man? Im starting to see how you guys are. You guys have multiple accounts and what not. Im still learning the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                  we would all love floyd to let his hands go against maidana but we all know thats not gonna happen, unless maidana gasses out then i can see that happening. i don't think he will risk getting clipped with something big. If he tries fight maidana the same way he did vs cotto he's gonna be in some trouble lol.
                  Clipped with something big. If he walked down Canelo and had no respect for his power, man Marcos will be waay too small. You think Marcos can walk down Canelo? I dont think Marcos is worth showing ANY respect to. And as me and the other guy was discussing, Floyd had ZERO respect for Canelo's power and he was a GIANT. Man Marcos will get NO respect out of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Cherry picked fight gives you that "sparring partner feel" to Floyd's fights, that is true. Looking at the video clip, you would think though that he would KO these guys since he gets to choose them.
                    Marcos is a bit of a cherrypick, but he but he will look like Floyd's last 5 opponents and they werent cherrypicks. They were all the absolute best at golden boy at the time he fought them. Marcos may be the best and most deserving but he is too small and weak. I think Floyd will batter this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      FLOYD IS THROWING CRAAAAAZY COMBINATIONS AND IS GOING TO PUT ON A SHOW AGAINST MARCOS. Against Canelo he had people cheering and he was in the pocket but this dude must be back on that SHIET because he is going even HARDER!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9wzbsiFGC0
                      You mean the fat guy who's allowing Floyd to hit him at free will and Floyd can't put him down ya that's impressing

Comment

Working...
                      X