Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    I only get those responses from people who hate Floyd. I just talked about Floyd possibly using roids on another thread. I believe he may have used. But you hate the fact that I was able to break down how he may be the most skilled fighter of all time, and Floyd haters hate me because of that. I get it. I dont care about what you say. Im the only nonbiased one here. If you feel otherwise, your entitled to your opinion. Your BIASED opinion. Im secure with myself and I know who I am.
    How can I hate it when I didn't even read it? Bottom line is Floyds not putting his skills up against the best competition. He does showcase fights and its not impressive.

Comment

FLOYD IS THROWING CRAAAAAZY COMBINATIONS AND IS GOING TO PUT ON A SHOW AGAINST MARCOS. Against Canelo he had people cheering and he was in the pocket but this dude must be back on that SHIET because he is going even HARDER!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9wzbsiFGC0
      Old footage but I doubt Maidana will just stand there with his gloves up refusing to throw back in return.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        You can do whatever the hell you want man. I don't control wha you post.

All I'm saying is a video of Floyd moving Canelo back briefly doesn't take away the fact Floyd fought on the back foot most of the fight.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHP-aOnQIq4 18:23 at the very beginning of the fight, Floyd has ZERO respect for Canelo's power and comes forward from the opening of the fight. Canelo is staring at the camera trying to pose, while Floyd is running to the center of the ring ready to fight. Midway through the first round he uses a retreating style but is still right in front of him.

The commentators make a comment about how Floyd respects his power, yet they say nothing when Floyd goes right back to him.

22;50 Floyd pressures Canelo backwards. All Canelo can do is back up. He is mystified to why Floyd is so content with being in his face.

Then shortly after that he throws leaping hooks from the outside and goes right back to the pocket.

24:12 he stays right in front of him until the end of the round Canelo taps him at the end of the round, Floyd smirks and chases his big azz to the ropes trying to get revenge. #DamnHeCanFight

The whole 3rd round, Floyd stays right in front of him. Canelo just holds and grabs like a beyotch. Floyd walks him down, pressures him to the ropes, lands two big right hands, crowd goes wild THEN Floyd retreats. The end of the round Floyd gets in front of him and lands a check hook.

The whole 4TH round my favorite. And notice Floyd's face. This guy is something else, his face is completely emotionless. Its like he is purely confident in his ability to be in front of you without even being grazed. I have NEVER seen a fighter like this. Floyd walks Canelo down in the beginning of the round, Floyd buckles him with a STIFF JAB, then Canelo low blows him. They resume fighting, and Floyd retreats a little, then he gets in the center of the rind and walks him down the rest of the ENTIRE round. At the end of the round, Canelo lands a shot, Floyd could care less. He smirks, then gets bitter when he hears the crowd cheer for Canelo, so he gets mad and throws that little combination.

Want me to keep going? I will on my next comment if you want. But no more trolling.

Comment

I bet you were so excited about it, you forgot how to spell

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
            How can I hate it when I didn't even read it? Bottom line is Floyds not putting his skills up against the best competition. He does showcase fights and its not impressive.
            But you DID read it. And as I asked you in that thread, name a fighter in history that can fight them and not get hit by one punch. I didnt ask who would beat them, stop them, batter them. I said name a fighter in history that can fight 45 different opponents, and change their fighting style COMPLETELY and not get grazed by one single shot. You couldnt respond so now your bitter saying Im a floydiot. I get it and am not mad about it. But talk boxing bro. Dont come to my threads to troll. Im here to talk about boxing. Leave the bias hating stuff in another thread please. I aint blocking nobody Im here to have a good time and talk the fight game cool?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Old footage but I doubt Maidana will just stand there with his gloves up refusing to throw back in return.
              He will fight but after a while he will turn into a sparring partner like all the rest. Floyd putting in work.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                He's a larryx alt? God that would be pathetic if its true,
                You all are so childish man I swear. I have never seen anything like this lol. Someone says something you dont like you all act like a baby. Man I bet you will NEVER see me act like any of you internet lames. Man if you agree or disagree who cares? We all have our own opinions. Its like you start malfunctioning when someone says something you dont like. Your hate for or against fighters run that deep that you dont know how to act when a boxing fan who is smarter than you poops on your parade. Whatever dude.

Comment

dude you are one dedicated troll, answering every post in this thread, awesome

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHP-aOnQIq4 18:23 at the very beginning of the fight, Floyd has ZERO respect for Canelo's power and comes forward from the opening of the fight. Canelo is staring at the camera trying to pose, while Floyd is running to the center of the ring ready to fight. Midway through the first round he uses a retreating style but is still right in front of him.

The commentators make a comment about how Floyd respects his power, yet they say nothing when Floyd goes right back to him.

22;50 Floyd pressures Canelo backwards. All Canelo can do is back up. He is mystified to why Floyd is so content with being in his face.

Then shortly after that he throws leaping hooks from the outside and goes right back to the pocket.

24:12 he stays right in front of him until the end of the round Canelo taps him at the end of the round, Floyd smirks and chases his big azz to the ropes trying to get revenge. #DamnHeCanFight

The whole 3rd round, Floyd stays right in front of him. Canelo just holds and grabs like a beyotch. Floyd walks him down, pressures him to the ropes, lands two big right hands, crowd goes wild THEN Floyd retreats. The end of the round Floyd gets in front of him and lands a check hook.

The whole 4TH round my favorite. And notice Floyd's face. This guy is something else, his face is completely emotionless. Its like he is purely confident in his ability to be in front of you without even being grazed. I have NEVER seen a fighter like this. Floyd walks Canelo down in the beginning of the round, Floyd buckles him with a STIFF JAB, then Canelo low blows him. They resume fighting, and Floyd retreats a little, then he gets in the center of the rind and walks him down the rest of the ENTIRE round. At the end of the round, Canelo lands a shot, Floyd could care less. He smirks, then gets bitter when he hears the crowd cheer for Canelo, so he gets mad and throws that little combination.

Want me to keep going? I will on my next comment if you want. But no more trolling.
                    Keep showing spots where Floyd didn't fight on the back foot. No one is stopping you, but like I keep saying. It doesn't change the fact Floyd spent most of the fight on the back foot.

Comment

All this thread proves is that the OP has way too much time on their hands....

Comment

Working...
                      X