Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
    Video nice and all but one minor detail is not represented here, Maidana will be throwing back.
    Why do you think this guy isnt? He looks overwhelmed by the punch output and speed. Marcos may throw back until the 4th round. Thats when Floyd starts opening up.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
      Floyd was on the backfoot the majority of that fight. Posting a small clip of the opposite won't detract me. Ive seen the fight.
      Sounds like you dont want me to post a clip. You didnt answer my question. If I post a video will you lie and say something different is happening, or will you admit that you were wrong? Im going to get a video...

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Why are you BLATANTLY lying about what happened in the fight? Yall HATE the fact that he walked down Canelo? Everyone here KNOWS Im not biased for Floyd? You just REALLY WANT this dude to be a soft potshotty fighter huh? I see who's biased and who's not, when people start trying to LIE about what happened. You HATE the fact that he walked this dude down the WHOLE fight? Had NO RESPECT for his power? Got hit and didnt even CARE? Came right back with his own combinations everytime he got hit? Yall HATE Floyd man. DAAAYUUUMNN!!! LOL
        You can't be serious? Everyone here thinks you're on Floyds dick. look at the responses you get. Put up a poll if you have the balls?

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Really guys!?!?!?

All this for a 16second video .... smh!
          Yea. Floyd threw more punches in that 16 seconds than I have seen in a long time. He walked down Canelo and beat him up, but you cant find one 16 second sequence where he did this much. This video makes me a little excited.

Comment

Sounds like you dont want me to post a clip. You didnt answer my question. If I post a video will you lie and say something different is happening, or will you admit that you were wrong? Im going to get a video...
            You can do whatever the hell you want man. I don't control wha you post.

All I'm saying is a video of Floyd moving Canelo back briefly doesn't take away the fact Floyd fought on the back foot most of the fight.

Comment

Ok.... I didn't see it at first, but you slipped on this post my friend. You pretty good at what you are doing.

Now enough with playing a crazy Floyd fan... Youve been caught. You are doing no good here.
              He's a larryx alt? God that would be pathetic if its true,

Comment

Why do you think this guy isnt? He looks overwhelmed by the punch output and speed. Marcos may throw back until the 4th round. Thats when Floyd starts opening up.
                Why are you assuming the guy is overwhelmed? You know what sparring is right? Your bring someone in so you can train on something for your upcoming fight. The guy not throwing back on purpose, He letting mayweather sharping up his inside game.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                  You can't be serious? Everyone here thinks you're on Floyds dick. look at the responses you get. Put up a poll if you have the balls?
                  I only get those responses from people who hate Floyd. I just talked about Floyd possibly using roids on another thread. I believe he may have used. But you hate the fact that I was able to break down how he may be the most skilled fighter of all time, and Floyd haters hate me because of that. I get it. I dont care about what you say. Im the only nonbiased one here. If you feel otherwise, your entitled to your opinion. Your BIASED opinion. Im secure with myself and I know who I am.

Comment

You can do whatever the hell you want man. I don't control wha you post.

All I'm saying is a video of Floyd moving Canelo back briefly doesn't take away the fact Floyd fought on the back foot most of the fight.
                    Matter of fact I think Im about to minute mark ALL of the times he was aggressive, coming forward, or standing right in front of him. Stay tuned buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                      Why are you assuming the guy is overwhelmed? You know what sparring is right? Your bring someone in so you can train on something for your upcoming fight. The guy not throwing back on purpose, He letting mayweather sharping up his inside game.
                      Nah that aint how it goes down. Floyd tells his partners to do what they can do. What I see is the guy getting smothered coming forward, but its too many punches. Lets agree to disagree. Marcos IS a sparring partner. Canelo was, Ghost was. This is nothing new. Marcos is going to do the same stuff the sparring partners do. He will do the same stuff that the other opponents do. This is the same as watching the fight to me lol

Comment

Working...
                      X