Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    Ok.... I didn't see it at first, but you slipped on this post my friend. You pretty good at what you are doing.

Now enough with playing a crazy Floyd fan... Youve been caught. You are doing no good here.
    Bro stop trolling. I dont have time for the games. I dont want to block you because I dont have to. As long as you dont do any name calling, we can go back and forth. But answer my question. Why are you blatantly lying about what happened in the fight? Floyd had ZERO respect for Canelo's power. For some reason I think you are Billy C. One of you may be him.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Bro stop trolling. I dont have time for the games. I dont want to block you because I dont have to. As long as you dont do any name calling, we can go back and forth. But answer my question. Why are you blatantly lying about what happened in the fight? Floyd had ZERO respect for Canelo's power. For some reason I think you are Billy C. One of you may be him.
      I could care less if you block me. It's clear what you are. If not well then you need to lay off the meds.

Comment

Im actually agreeing with everyone that Marcos is not a credible foe when I made that comment. I asked you a question that you refused to answer. So lets go again; Do you think Marcos can walk down Canelo and buckle him with a stiff jab? Do you think Marcos can walk through Canelo's punches? I made my comments based off of that one fight, in which he DIDNT get a KO.

He had Canelo backing up the whole fight, against the ropes in the fetal position. Now Canelo looked like a Jumbo Man, and Floyd basically overpowered this dude. Can Marcos do that to Canelo? Because I dont think he can last one round. Marcos is not strong enough for Floyd, and everyone at ww is waaay too small. Again your pretending!!!!

And it never had anything to do with KO power. Its just his physical strength. Manhandling a Giant. Man Marcos wont even have the power to do anything. We will see.

Responding to your other comment; Canelo was not drained. He was BEAT UP by a 36 yr old grandpa!! Then in his next fight, he pummeled Perro.
        You raise some interesting points. He had Canelo on the backfoot the entire fight, why can't people accept the fact that Floyd is a world beater at 154 and simpy untouchable at welter? I mean he had Canelo reeling from a jab. It's obvious his MOP skills place him on par with Sweet Pea(or higher). Floyd showed the youngster mercy by not overwhelming him with combinations the way he rattled his sparring partners' skull in the video. We know Floyd's capable of having his way in the ring whenever he chooses. Canelo was in with the wrong dance partner. Chino is going to get bodied by the fackin pocket master..

Comment

I could care less if you block me. It's clear what you are. If not well then you need to lay off the meds.
          Look at how much you delude yourself. I think you REALLY think Im the one who's in the wrong. This is what I call an agenda bubble. When I talk about Floyd's pocket presence, my focus is NOT on giving him credit or discrediting him for what he did. My focus is on merely talking about what happened in the fight. But you hate him so much, that you go into this agenda bubble where you focus on either giving credit or discrediting what he did. So it distracts you from having authentic boxing discussions. I really like what Floyd does in the ring, and what he did against Canelo is why I appreciate him so much. But I come here to talk about boxing. Your mind is all in the wrong place and because your pushing some sort of agenda every time you talk, anytime someone disagrees with you, in your head you manipulate yourself into thinking that THEY are pushing agendas as well. I could careless about the dumbshiet, I just like boxing. Agree to disagree.

Comment

Look at how much you delude yourself. I think you REALLY think Im the one who's in the wrong. This is what I call an agenda bubble. When I talk about Floyd's pocket presence, my focus is NOT on giving him credit or discrediting him for what he did. My focus is on merely talking about what happened in the fight. But you hate him so much, that you go into this agenda bubble where you focus on either giving credit or discrediting what he did. So it distracts you from having authentic boxing discussions. I really like what Floyd does in the ring, and what he did against Canelo is why I appreciate him so much. But I come here to talk about boxing. Your mind is all in the wrong place and because your pushing some sort of agenda every time you talk, anytime someone disagrees with you, in your head you manipulate yourself into thinking that THEY are pushing agendas as well. I could careless about the dumbshiet, I just like boxing. Agree to disagree.
            LOL, I can't take you seriously. Your not even a Floyd fan. You're a troll acting as a delusional Floyd fan.

No one could possibly think Mayweather walked Canelo down in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
              You raise some interesting points. He had Canelo on the backfoot the entire fight, why can't people accept the fact that Floyd is a world beater at 154 and simpy untouchable at welter? I mean he had Canelo reeling from a jab. It's obvious his MOP skills place him on par with Sweet Pea(or higher). Floyd showed the youngster mercy by not overwhelming him with combinations the way he rattled his sparring partners' skull in the video. We know Floyd's capable of having his way in the ring whenever he chooses. Canelo was in with the wrong dance partner. Chino is going to get bodied by the fackin pocket master..
              I think if he is on point, he will show the world that its time for a permanent move to 154. Marcos is not even half the size of Canelo. Marcos will be a weak little dude fighting Floyd. From now on, we gonna throw that MOP term around. I got that from that Canelo fight so we can say it originated in that fight. But now Im gonna throw that around to describe other good MOP's

Comment

LOL, I can't take you seriously. Your not even a Floyd fan. You're a troll acting as a delusional Floyd fan.

No one could possibly think Mayweather walked Canelo down in that fight.
                But you think he did. You just hate Floyd and I understand that. So if I post a video of him doing it, you will look at the video and say, "No Im seeing something different"? Im honestly curious to see how delusional you are. You sound crazy af LOL

Comment

Video nice and all but one minor detail is not represented here, Maidana will be throwing back.

Comment

But you think he did. You just hate Floyd and I understand that. So if I post a video of him doing it, you will look at the video and say, "No Im seeing something different"? Im honestly curious to see how delusional you are. You sound crazy af LOL
                    Floyd was on the backfoot the majority of that fight. Posting a small clip of the opposite won't detract me. Ive seen the fight.

Comment

Really guys!?!?!?

All this for a 16second video .... smh!

Comment

Working...
                      X