Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
    I'm a stunner I'm a stunner I'm a stunner

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      You said he needed to move to 154 because he's too strong for WW. That's not true Floyd has average power but he's not some KO artist at 147 NeverMind 154
      Im actually agreeing with everyone that Marcos is not a credible foe when I made that comment. I asked you a question that you refused to answer. So lets go again; Do you think Marcos can walk down Canelo and buckle him with a stiff jab? Do you think Marcos can walk through Canelo's punches? I made my comments based off of that one fight, in which he DIDNT get a KO.

He had Canelo backing up the whole fight, against the ropes in the fetal position. Now Canelo looked like a Jumbo Man, and Floyd basically overpowered this dude. Can Marcos do that to Canelo? Because I dont think he can last one round. Marcos is not strong enough for Floyd, and everyone at ww is waaay too small. Again your pretending!!!!

And it never had anything to do with KO power. Its just his physical strength. Manhandling a Giant. Man Marcos wont even have the power to do anything. We will see.

Responding to your other comment; Canelo was not drained. He was BEAT UP by a 36 yr old grandpa!! Then in his next fight, he pummeled Perro.

Comment

This fanboy needs to get something outta his mouth

Comment

Lol, why does a short sparring clip of Mayweather staying in the pocket throwing combos always show p before one of his fight?

Get some new tricks Floyd. Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Im actually agreeing with everyone that Marcos is not a credible foe when I made that comment. I asked you a question that you refused to answer. So lets go again; Do you think Marcos can walk down Canelo and buckle him with a stiff jab? Do you think Marcos can walk through Canelo's punches? I made my comments based off of that one fight, in which he DIDNT get a KO.

He had Canelo backing up the whole fight, against the ropes in the fetal position. Now Canelo looked like a Jumbo Man, and Floyd basically overpowered this dude. Can Marcos do that to Canelo? Because I dont think he can last one round. Marcos is not strong enough for Floyd, and everyone at ww is waaay too small. Again your pretending!!!!

And it never had anything to do with KO power. Its just his physical strength. Manhandling a Giant. Man Marcos wont even have the power to do anything. We will see.

Responding to your other comment; Canelo was not drained. He was BEAT UP by a 36 yr old grandpa!! Then in his next fight, he pummeled Perro.
            If I hear that Mayweather backed up Canelo one more time I'm going to ****ing puke. Floyd spend the majority of that fight on the backfoot. Why the **** do you guys try to make it seem like he walked him down? HE DIDNT.

Comment

Blatant lies. Floyd was flatfooted in the pocket against Canelo 90% of the time and Canelo is twice the size of Marcos. Now are you one of those people pretending the fight happened a different way, because you hate the fact that he is tougher than you WANT him to be? Or are you one of these people who live in agenda bubbles; Where opposed to talking about what actually happens in the ring, you focus on LYING about what happen, which keeps you from having legit boxing discussions? My focus is not on giving Floyd credit for being a pure MOP(Master Of The Pocket). When I talk about his pocket presence, my focus is NOT on giving him credit for being in the pocket. My focus is simply on talking about WHAT HAPPENED in the fight. Your focus is on NOT giving him credit, and you distract yourself from having REAL boxing discussions.

As far as him fighting bums, we know that aint true. You tried to pull this stunt on my other thread and had NO success. If you feel they are bums thats YOUR OPINION. But the facts are, they are always the absolute BEST opponents at golden boy at the time he fought them. You are not educated enough to troll me. Soon enough you will see my lil dawg! No beef, nce talk, Tnx!
              Canelo was 1 fight. Most of the time floyd is a track star. He doesn't fight the best available competition. There is a good article stating the facts of Floyd dodging 11 important fights. Next he'll be fighting Khan and you'll eat it up. Thats what Floyd and golden boy do. Feed you idiots inferior opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                If I hear that Mayweather backed up Canelo one more time I'm going to ****ing puke. Floyd spend the majority of that fight on the backfoot. Why the **** do you guys try to make it seem like he walked him down? HE DIDNT.
                Why are you BLATANTLY lying about what happened in the fight? Yall HATE the fact that he walked down Canelo? Everyone here KNOWS Im not biased for Floyd? You just REALLY WANT this dude to be a soft potshotty fighter huh? I see who's biased and who's not, when people start trying to LIE about what happened. You HATE the fact that he walked this dude down the WHOLE fight? Had NO RESPECT for his power? Got hit and didnt even CARE? Came right back with his own combinations everytime he got hit? Yall HATE Floyd man. DAAAYUUUMNN!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                  This fanboy needs to get something outta his mouth
                  Everyone knows IM not a fan boy. Nice to meet you. I guess you will find out soon enough. Im the only nonbiased one here.

Comment

Why are you BLATANTLY lying about what happened in the fight? Yall HATE the fact that he walked down Canelo? Everyone here KNOWS Im not biased for Floyd? You just REALLY WANT this dude to be a soft potshotty fighter huh? I see who's biased and who's not, when people start trying to LIE about what happened. You HATE the fact that he walked this dude down the WHOLE fight? Had NO RESPECT for his power? Got hit and didnt even CARE? Came right back with his own combinations everytime he got hit? Yall HATE Floyd man. DAAAYUUUMNN!!! LOL
                    Ok.... I didn't see it at first, but you slipped on this post my friend. You pretty good at what you are doing.

Now enough with playing a crazy Floyd fan... Youve been caught. You are doing no good here.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                      Canelo was 1 fight. Most of the time floyd is a track star. He doesn't fight the best available competition. There is a good article stating the facts of Floyd dodging 11 important fights. Next he'll be fighting Khan and you'll eat it up. Thats what Floyd and golden boy do. Feed you idiots inferior opponents.
                      He actually walked Ortiz and Mosley down. But lets say it was true that Canelo was only fight, in which you just contradicted yourself and said he was running most of the time... But lets say that he only did it against Canelo, Canelo was the BIGGEST, most PRIME, STRONGEST opponent he has faced EVER. Canelo looked like a giant, Floyd looked like a little baby, Canelo was 22yrs old and 164lbs. Floyd pushed him backwards the whole fight. Hypothetically if that was the ONLY fight he ever did it in, it was pretty ballzy. He had ZERO respect for this dude power. I thought it was an ATG performance. Any nonbiased person did. I get it, you hate Floyd and thats okay. Did I burst your agenda bubble?

Comment

Working...
                      X