Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh ya. Change your user title to. Something edgy like "Im da killa doe" or "Beep Bop"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      sure, learning the game
      Bro I used to come here and read everything you all would post. I had to make an account a while back so I could leave comments. I just learned how to post threads not too long ago. Dont get me confused with any of you internet losers. All of you are weirdos. Biased, trolls, multiple accounts, extreme haters, extreme d-riders. Im probably the only nonbiased one here and Im probably the only real boxing fan here. Throughout all of my post you will see that I am excellent at finding the pros and cons in everything. I can talk good about a fighter in one instance, and talk bad about him in another. Not because Im playing the fence or anything, but because unlike you Im not biased. Im real. Im a real fan of the sport. I remember the week of Canelo vs Mayweather everyone was attacking Floyd about the CW. I aint care about none of that I was just excited that it was fight day. None of you get excited about fight day, you all are so busy complaining about something or reaching for something to complain about. The reason that I dont do the things you do is because Im a real fan of this sport. I am willing to put anything to the side for my love of the game. Boxing is EVERYTHING. Now go away trol

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Bro I used to come here and read everything you all would post. I had to make an account a while back so I could leave comments. I just learned how to post threads not too long ago. Dont get me confused with any of you internet losers. All of you are weirdos. Biased, trolls, multiple accounts, extreme haters, extreme d-riders. Im probably the only nonbiased one here and Im probably the only real boxing fan here. Throughout all of my post you will see that I am excellent at finding the pros and cons in everything. I can talk good about a fighter in one instance, and talk bad about him in another. Not because Im playing the fence or anything, but because unlike you Im not biased. Im real. Im a real fan of the sport. I remember the week of Canelo vs Mayweather everyone was attacking Floyd about the CW. I aint care about none of that I was just excited that it was fight day. None of you get excited about fight day, you all are so busy complaining about something or reaching for something to complain about. The reason that I dont do the things you do is because Im a real fan of this sport. I am willing to put anything to the side for my love of the game. Boxing is EVERYTHING. Now go away trol
        Listen man, if you want green K, put this picture in your avy and change your user title to "im da killa doe"

Comment

you just learn how to post? come on man, you have like 3.000 posts already
          hahaha this troll got me, i'm gonna stop feeding you, the rest should do the same

Comment

Its not Bradley's fault? Are you serious bro? He just ducked the whole ww division, but you didnt respond to that. You just lied and said he didnt fight the best but then I pointed out that Golden boy has the absolute best at ww, and he fought them all but you lied and said they were cherrypicks. Are you going to respond to that at all?

And was Martinez EVER the biggest fight? Not only that, but Floyd was never obligated to fight him, Canelo, or Cotto. He cant even make 154, he comes in the ring at 150. I always felt that any fight at 54 was a bonus fight. You all said he was scared of Canelo, I said Canelo was too big, and Floyd did what he had to do. And btw, Canelo in his prime would cause ALLOT of problems for Martinez in his prime. But since I proved you wrong, you completely ignored it and start talking about Martinez. Im not biased for or against Floyd. I just said he ducked Pacman. But you are biased AGAINST him. You just mumbled some nonsense and didnt say anything about Bradley ducking the whole ww division. Come on man I dont come here for the bias stuff. Im the only nonbiased one here.
            What? I didn't respond to your Bradley comment because it didn't make much sense.

Bradley has fought Manny(2X) and Marquez. If Bradley takes that route and someone like you calls him a ducker, then I'm not sure how to respond except to say that you are WRONG!

Sorry but if you have a title and have fought there 3 times and won quite handily and ranked number one, you belong in that division. As an example, Manny Pacquiao had the same task on hand when he took on his fights at WW initially and even now, he is relatively small. Manny was coming in at 142/143/144 for his first fights. Were you saying that if he fights so and so it's a bonus?

Yes, Manny is relatively small for WW. Yes, Floyd is relatively small for 154 but don't get fooled by his weight. Floyd trains 24/7 all year long. So a guy like Floyd's weight is more constant but very muscular and in very good shape. Floyd doesn't need to lose weight so he stays hydrated and strong throughout his camp.

Again, it's not a good excuse to say "he shouldn't have to fight so and so at 154" yet he fought there 3 times. So that is why I call them fights of Floyd's cherry picked fights.

BTW, I said way before the fight was announced that Canelo was too green and had lots of issues to work on. Floyd admitted to what I said after they signed up for the fight. That version of Canelo would have lost to a prime Martinez. I wouldn't be surprised at a KO.

Last edited by ADP02; 04-01-2014, 01:03 AM.

Comment

you just learn how to post? come on man, you have like 3.000 posts already
              hahaha this troll got me, i'm gonna stop feeding you, the rest should do the same
              Bro I only have three threads. I had to duplicate one because I didnt know how to delete it. I dont know where you got 300 from. Stop trolling me man. I already told you Im not interested in that.

Comment

Bro I only have three threads. I had to duplicate one because I didnt know how to delete it. I dont know where you got 300 from. Stop trolling me man. I already told you Im not interested in that.
                i wasn't talking about threads, was talking about post, 3000 post you have and you tell me you don't know how to post a thread?

Comment

• demanded, female, fighter, freddie, kicked, roach Freddie Roach demanded that a female am fighter have sex, & kicked her out.. (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
                  MurkaMan

11-22-2013 03:47 PM
                  by MurkaMan Go to last post
                  69 4,355 Non Stop Boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    What? I didn't respond to your Bradley comment because it didn't make much sense.

Bradley has fought Manny(2X) and Marquez. If Bradley takes that route and someone like you calls him a ducker, then I'm not sure how to respond except to say that you are WRONG!

Sorry but if you have a title and have fought there 3 times and won quite handily and ranked number one, you belong in that division. As an example, Manny Pacquiao had the same task on hand when he took on his fights at WW initially and even now, he is relatively small. Manny was coming in at 142/143/144 for his first fights. Were you saying that if he fights so and so it's a bonus?

Yes, Manny is relatively small for WW. Yes, Floyd is relatively small for 154 but don't get fooled by his weight. Floyd trains 24/7 all year long. So a guy like Floyd's weight is more constant but very muscular and in very good shape. Floyd doesn't need to lose weight so he stays hydrated and strong throughout his camp.

Again, it's not a good excuse to say "he shouldn't have to fight so and so at 154" yet he fought there 3 times. So that is why I call them fights of Floyd's cherry picked fights.

BTW, I said way before the fight was announced that Canelo was too green and had lots of issues to work on. Floyd admitted to what I said after they signed up for the fight. That version of Canelo would have lost to a prime Martinez. I wouldn't be surprised at a KO.

So you agree with Bradley that Garcia, Lucas, Khan, etc should leave golden boy to have one fight with him? You agree with that? He didnt have to sign an extension to fight Pacman and a faded JMM. He was going to get the fight anyways. Pacman didnt have anyone else to fight and any other fight that made sense. Bradley will be having bum fights with Rios, Prov who didnt deserve a fight with him to begin with, and Alvarado? Instead of fighting the hottest division in boxing?

Come on dont act dumb bro. You KNOW he didnt have to sign an extension. And DONT forget to answer my question. Is Golden boy's WHOLE stable supposed to leave them to have a fight with Bradley?

If Pac is too small for ww, then yes these fights at ww WERE a bonus fight. The difference is Pac STAYS at ww. While Floyd stays at 47, and goes to 54 once in a while. We will NEVER agree on this one bro. I NEVER called him a ducker for not fighting Canelo I felt he was WAAAY too big, and I think if he DIDNT fight him it wouldnt matter to me. It was a bonus fight, and on fight day he was 150 while Canelo was 164lb. He did great because he's Floyd but Im not going for that bro. You go for it because your BIASED against him.

Im not biased for or against him. It was a bonus fight and thats all it ever will be. But its cool that he took that risk against a guy that big and then walked the guy down. One thing I want to add is that Canelo was the only one their for him to fight. So Maybe Floyd had no choice but to fight him. As far as a bonus fight with Martinez, who Canelo would BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF, at the time Martinez wanted to fight Floyd I think Floyd had plenty of opponents. But even if he didnt, its HIS choice whether he wants to take his 150lbs body and go up in that weight. Anyone who disagrees is plain o'l biased. I dont care WHAT he has done at 154. Biased is biased and that will never change.

You say Canelo was too green GTFO. Floyd has to fight the best opponents right NOW. What is he supposed to do, fight a bum while Canelo improves and gets less green?

With that logic, no matter who Floyd fights they will always be too this, or too that. I dont go for the reaching trash. Canelo didnt lose because he was green. He lost because Floyd is damn near unstoppable. Name a fighter in HISTORY that can fight a 'GREEN' Canelo, and NOT beat him, NOT stop him, NOT batter him, but walk him down for 12 rounds without getting grazed by one single shot?

I'll answer it for you, NO ONE. I aint trynna hear this biased trash LOL

Comment

i wasn't talking about threads, was talking about post, 3000 post you have and you tell me you don't know how to post a thread?
                      I just started posting threads not too long ago and I dont even know how to delete them. You can believe whatever you wanna believe LOSER. This is exactly what I was talking about. Whats the point of even questioning my honesty when I say that Im new to all of this? The concept of you even QUESTIONING that is lame. Im not no lame like you or these other cats. I love boxing and I come here to talk boxing. Yall talk about alternative accounts, d-riding, biasedness. Man I dont do all that o'l bulshiet nickah.

Yall try to box me in with the f.lowmos but some of them are too much and not educated enough to really talk about Floyd. But at the same time, the Floyd haters are AWFUL. Im probably the smartest one here tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X