Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather has actually been throwing more combos than usual in his past few fights (not as though that means he's throwing a lot).

He'll probably throw some good ones on Chino after slowing him down to the body.

Comment

• Floyd fought on the backfoot most of the fight vs Canelo. Why do people think he didn't? I don't get it. I'm not even hating, just stating a fact. That who Floyd is...

I mean, L, O, ****ing, L at posting gifs to prove he wasn't. A lot of the gifs were when Floyd was against the ropes. I suppose he some how backed Canelo up then circled around really quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        Floyd fought on the backfoot most of the fight vs Canelo. Why do people think he didn't? I don't get it. I'm not even hating, just stating a fact. That who Floyd is...

I mean, L, O, ****ing, L at posting gifs to prove he wasn't. A lot of the gifs were when Floyd was against the ropes. I suppose he some how backed Canelo up then circled around really quick.
        Why are you and two other people the only ones dis*****g it. And why do you get so defensive when people talk about it? The few times he did fight going backwards he was flatfooted in front of Canelo similar to how he is in the sparring clip.

You say thats who Floyd is? Floyd did run and potshot Ghost, but the Floyd who fought Ghost is NOT who Floyd is. Against Ghost he was using footwork like SRL or a classical boxing style similar to Ali when he would run. But again, Floyd has never fought like that except in that fight. Floyd normally stands flatfooted in front of you and does magic tricks. But man I cant get into this again with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Why are you and two other people the only ones dis*****g it. And why do you get so defensive when people talk about it? The few times he did fight going backwards he was flatfooted in front of Canelo similar to how he is in the sparring clip.

You say thats who Floyd is? Floyd did run and potshot Ghost, but the Floyd who fought Ghost is NOT who Floyd is. Against Ghost he was using footwork like SRL or a classical boxing style similar to Ali when he would run. But again, Floyd has never fought like that except in that fight. Floyd normally stands flatfooted in front of you and does magic tricks. But man I cant get into this again with you.
          Change your user title and avy first. then i reply.

Comment

Change your user title and avy first. then i reply.
            Thats what I thought! Tnx

Comment

Thats what I thought! Tnx
              I sent you noble gifts son. Do what I ask.

Comment

I sent you noble gifts son. Do what I ask.
                I got that stuff in my inbox but I dont know what any of it is...

Comment

I got that stuff in my inbox but I dont know what any of it is...
                  Look under your usernam, under all the writing.

Comment

Look under your usernam, under all the writing.
                    I still dont know what it is or what it does..

Comment

• Floyd by KO

Comment

Working...
                      X