Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get me wrong I like Floyd's boxing, and I think he will look very very impressive vs Maidana, I can even imagine him coming close to stopping him in all honesty. BUT, they are hardly "crazy combinations" are they man? More like well placed shots against a guy with his ear muffs on.

I hope we see some in the fight though, but we will most likely see him pick the bones out of Maidana until he is left standing there with no ideas left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Of course he's going to beat the snot out of Chino, I'm not saying he's not. But Floyd isn't some powerhouse now. That's just absurd to say.
      I think your one of the biggest Floyd haters on NSB. its pretty sad how big of a hater you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
        you clearly weren't watching the same fight as everyone else ,

Comment

• Originally posted by rors_mc View Post
          I think your one of the biggest Floyd haters on NSB. its pretty sad how big of a hater you are.
          I think you need to stop smelling Floyd's jock, it's really sad how much of a Floydiot you are. "Aw man look at those crazy combos Money is throwing" * guy walking forward with earmuffs on*

moron

Comment

• Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
            I wish this was true. We are going to see one and two punches at a time for the entire fight.
            He aint do that with Canelo. Stood right in front of him. But Marcos is not even half the size or as strong as Floyd. Marcos is too small and weak for Floyd. Im basing this off of how aggressive he was against Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
              people were cheering for floyd during the canelo fight?? are u sure u watched the right fight?? i could of swore i heard a few boo's during the fight especially when floyd was backing away.
              No they didnt. They screamed the whole fight. The Ghost fight they booed the whole half of the fight. Floyd had people screaming for the Canelo fight, and the whole arena out of their seats in several rounds. Only time they booed was in the LAST round when he ran. He retreated in the 8th round but the crowd still screamed in that round because he was stull letting his hands go when he was against the ropes. No matter how many times you say a lie, it will not make it true. That was an ATG performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                people were cheering for floyd during the canelo fight?? are u sure u watched the right fight?? i could of swore i heard a few boo's during the fight especially when floyd was backing away.
                Matter of fact look at those gifs. Those where key moments the arena cheered and jumped out of their seats. Funny that your the only one who told this lie.

Comment

• This thread is nauseating, overall

wont even dip my toe into it

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    This thread is nauseating, overall

wont even dip my toe into it
                    "Floyd throwing those sick combos!!!"

Comment

• Can't see this one being close. I think we should all pause to remember that we think Maidana belongs here because his good win over Broner. Don't get me wrong I like Maidana. Many off us assumed Broner was the man to beat and perhaps unfairly projected feelings on him. Broner struggled with both Ponce and Paulie. Maidana was completely outclassed by Alexander, went to war with an old Morales, scrapped with Khan.... NO WAY he stands a chance against Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X