No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Stays Busy With McCall Bout in Rostock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    A polish reporter i follow posted something about McCall not wanting to fight the number 1 mando for peanuts.

at his rate, he needs to take what he can get
    Fcuk 'em. He's crap anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
      At least he didn't take weak fights earning the Wlad fight. Can't say the same for any of Wlad's recent opponents.
      Fair point. To be clear, I wasn't blaming Pulev, just the situation in the HW division where many of them are avoiding tough fights protecting records waiting for one man.

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
      Wasn't there a rumoured fight against Chisora? Not sure who he could actually fight really.
      I think that fight probably would've happened if Pulev was not mandatory to Wlad.

Comment

I'd like Pulev to step up and announce himself. Why not fight one of the big dogs instead of fighting stay busy fights?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          i'd rather see pulev fight his dad...
          Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          I know right!hahaha
          Am I missing something here ? Who would you rather see him face,taking into account who's busy,who's already avoided him and adding the factor he has a mandatory title shot in July/August against the champion of the division ?

I'm intrigued to hear who you guys believe he should face.

Joe weren't you the same guy defending Fury for pulling out of a fight against Pulev ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
            Am I missing something here ? Who would you rather see him face,taking into account who's busy,who's already avoided him and adding the factor he has a mandatory title shot in July/August against the champion of the division ?

I'm intrigued to hear who you guys believe he should face.

Joe weren't you the same guy defending Fury for pulling out of a fight against Pulev ?
            His dad.... we'd rather see him fight his dad than his son because he's the better one.

We know he has a fight coming up, but he's still the better one

Comment

Working...
            X