Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol @ Broners statement regarding being on the Floyd/Maidana undercard...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he Broner doe . . .

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Not sure it was signed but a blantant duck that most people seem to forget or didn't know about.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Yeah he ducked thurman you dumb punk, why the hell would he face Thurman when he can get punched in the face for more money?

Maidana got the pay day against Floyd so deal with it..

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        actually broner never lied since maidana is argentinian so there was no 'can' in there
        Lol this. Not like he's gonna say Italian and columbian. Pretty simple

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/3/26...er-molina-love

This isnt new, but if you haven't read Broners comments at the bottom of the article, lol.

"I had minor set back but I am back on May 3rd. Everybody needs to understand that I just took a loss. I haven't lost it. I'm still 'The Problem' and anyone can get it, whether you are African, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Cuban or Mexican."

...you can get if if you are Africano, Puerto Riqueno, Dominicano, Cubano or Mexicano...but not Argentino?

just lol.
          Its Argentine, not Argentino, geeeze.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Its Argentine, not Argentino, geeeze.
            I gave the term in spanish for all of them because it's my first language and a more beautiful one at that, do pay attention.

Comment

Broner much have got another good paycheck to step away from another future floyd opponet. 1st was Guerrero , no 2nd Maidaina .

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Not sure it was signed but a blantant duck that most people seem to forget or didn't know about.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                they wanted to make that fight right after maidana lost to alexander in his welter debut, i see why thurman's team wanted it and why chino's team didn't

Comment

Working...
                X